Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Please Help!!!!!!!! (im Not Dying I Just Need Advice Quick)

really the best service depends on where you live... in general any service in the nyc metro area is pretty good with sprint and verizon prolly being the best .. if you live in south or central jersey definitely go with cingular... and if you live in qweenz i know that nextel is pretty good there.... otherwise voicestream is very spotty especially in bergen county at&t and sprint has alot of cold spots around rutgers (then again so does everyone) i can go on and on.. i hang out everywhere from qweenz to freehold to ac and back up north as far as woodbury and nanuet... i've gone thru verizon, at&t and sprint... i found verizin to be the best but sprint is not that much worse and for alot less

Originally posted by crxtacy

really the best service depends on where you live... in general any service in the nyc metro area is pretty good with sprint and verizon prolly being the best .. if you live in south or central jersey definitely go with cingular... and if you live in qweenz i know that nextel is pretty good there.... otherwise voicestream is very spotty especially in bergen county at&t and sprint has alot of cold spots around rutgers (then again so does everyone) i can go on and on.. i hang out everywhere from qweenz to freehold to ac and back up north as far as woodbury and nanuet... i've gone thru verizon, at&t and sprint... i found verizin to be the best but sprint is not that much worse and for alot less

He's got it down :)

My last job was in a cell phone store,

the best ones,

AT & T and VERIZON

Don't get sprint, voicestream, cingular and nextel

bad customer service, bad reception, and the list goes on....

If you want a good deal and you live in Long Island, I can direct you to my friends store...

Originally posted by rachel1997

My last job was in a cell phone store,

the best ones,

AT & T and VERIZON

Don't get sprint, voicestream, cingular and nextel

bad customer service, bad reception, and the list goes on....

If you want a good deal and you live in Long Island, I can direct you to my friends store...

~~~ thanx hun! i have voice stream now which is pretty good never had a problem and my phone was the only one worknig on 9/11................however ima pick at&t even tho i also got good reviews about verizon but its more expensive.........i heard sprint sucks sooo bad!!!! but thanx everyone:D

Voicestream bad customer service?!?! YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING THEY ROCK!!!

I've been a Voicestream customer for 2 years now, and today they did something that has made me a customer for life. The reception is very good for wherever i am, North Jersey, and Central jersey, esp New Brunswick area. Service can be slightly inferior to others when I'm in buildings..but its great for the most part. So anyway...I have the Ericsson T28 phone...its that bluish, super small one with the flip. It had a charging problem last week..so I called up voicestream and they said they would ship a new one out to me free of charge because of their Handset exchange program. SO i wait a couple of days for the phone..and it hasnt come in, so i decided to call them again today and tell them that 5 days with out a phone is totally unacceptable and that they needed to solve the problem immediately. They explained that the Ericsson T28 is out of production thats what caused the delay..and they told me to go to the nearest Voicestream store and buy any phone I wanted and they would credit my account for that amount. So i went into the store and picked up a Motorola Timeport 280 (retail price $399). This phone rocks!!! and its free!! WOOHOO...Voicestream is the best. Cant beat 800anytime mins and unlimited weekends.