Clubplanet Nightlife Community

track ID????

klohe

Hey kids, I know I'm a lil late on this one, but I haven't been online this weekend....what was the track that DT dropped Fri night around 4:30 after "always remember to honour and respect your mother"? He's been playin it every weekend and no one can give me the name!!!!! Female vocals??? I know this doesn't give you much to work with, but it was worth a shot...thanx!!! :)

Originally posted by klohe

Hey kids, I know I'm a lil late on this one, but I haven't been online this weekend....what was the track that DT dropped Fri night around 4:30 after "always remember to honour and respect your mother"? He's been playin it every weekend and no one can give me the name!!!!! Female vocals??? I know this doesn't give you much to work with, but it was worth a shot...thanx!!! :)

the track after dusted could be Nacartic Thrust - Safe From Harm on AG under Thirty Three - Safe From Harm or Sinead O Conner - Troy (Creamer & Stephane K Mix) also on AG

Originally posted by ronalds

do you have a chorus or any lyrics?

k....I know u guys r like "wtf is she talkin about", but there really aren't lyrics or a chorus, just beats and a woman's voice going "na na na na na na na"......:confused:

how about sapphirecut- free your mind, i know he plays this song ever friday and i believe he played it right around that time. I dont have a sample of the cut, but someone leaked DT's back to basics CD2 on audiogalaxy and that particular song is on it, it is the sixth track.

If its not Free you mind i got 1 more idea of who it might be, when hie played the song did he say that it was the first song of CD2 of his back to basics CD, last night i was listening to his CD and the first song sort of has a girl singing something like na na na. Just a thougth its called Quicksound- Stop Foolin Around.

• 1 month later...

Still haven't been able to ID this track, he dropped it again on Friday @ 6:55, before "Always to Remember to Honour and Respect Your Mother". He seems to like mixing these 2, prolly for the sick beat match, please someone!!!