Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ST Patty's Day Casualities

Alrighty Sat was a great day in SSH!!!!!

Damn town was packed from 11 am until 3am.

7 bands and 2 DJ's later I found myself looking at some very drunk peeps!

Her is the official list.....

CIGS>>>>>ceeottered

Cigs's friend>>>>>>ceeottered

Cosmic Gate>>>>>>>hmmm not sure I am responsible for the condiiton. i don't think you were ceeottered or JBR'ed!!!!:eek:

Boywonder>>>>>>ceeottered

Roxy>>>>>>>ceeottered

Whataboutme>>>>>>ceeottered and then some

and by the way whataboutme you DO NOT throw up from just water!!!!!!!I think it was hte ALCOHOL and the water you damn drunk!!!!

As for myself I think I ceeottered myself at one point.

TEO/RICHIE nice job:)

BIG ORANGE CONE love ya guys!!!!

CIgs thanks for hanging w/ me and be able to participate in the 5 bottle of blackhaus that were drank at my bar:laugh:

Originally posted by ceeotter

7 bands and 2 DJ's later I found myself looking at some very drunk peeps!

Her is the official list.....

CIGS>>>>>ceeottered

Cosmic Gate>>>>>>>hmmm not sure I am responsible for the condiiton. i don't think you were ceeottered or JBR'ed!!!!:eek:

Roxy>>>>>>>ceeottered

and by the way whataboutme you DO NOT throw up from just water!!!!!!!I think it was hte ALCOHOL and the water you damn drunk!!!!

As for myself I think I ceeottered myself at one point.

TEO/RICHIE nice job:)

BIG ORANGE CONE love ya guys!!!!

CIgs thanks for hanging w/ me and be able to participate in the 5 bottle of blackhaus that were drank at my bar:laugh:

Thank you for a great night!!! Tons of fun, tons of drinks! Glad to hear you will be at Tempts!!!!!

Originally posted by cosmicgate22

Cigs,what time did you leave ??? We went for breakfast and we came back and you were gone

I don't even know....I think around 9:30-10....I was still drunk, no question!

CIGS>>>>>ceeottered

CIGS and TRICKDADDY were J B R'ed...CEEOTTERED...than J B R'ED again.

COSMIC was, how shall I say, a LIMP BIZKIT song....

Why weren't you at late night, CEOTTER? Oh, I forgot.....what condition did we leave the bar in?????

Poor ceeotter had to work Sat 11am to 3:30 am then be back up at Spicy's at 11am and worked a double there:eek:

Cosmic's girl was feeling no pain either!

The bar was VERY clean. Very surprised!!!!!

Cigs sorry I could not hang after. Everytime you come to town I end up having to work in the morning at Spicy's thought you might show there but i guess you left too early.

I was soo tired I took a vaca day today!

Not suprisingly, other than the staff, Rox and I were the last two people to walk out of XS after 15 hours of drinking and polluting our bodies. All I can say is that I'm dying--Comic and Cigs--Good hanging out with you--I think-LV thanks for the ride home, tell Joel and Cousin Mark thanks for the hospitality--

And, just to set the record straight, I did throw up but it had nothing to do with the drinking, as I said I just drank too much water which gave me a tummy ache. . .

Well it's monday night and I'm slowly awakening from the stupor I inflicted upon myself. I may or may not have been kicked out of XS, I've heard conflicting reports, but I'm sure it's quite possible. I actually got ceeottered a couple of times I think, thanks a lot. Keith nice meeting you. JBR, sorry I couldn't stumble that far.

To everyone we sure had one hell of a time. Boywonder nice meeting you and Cigs, hope u guys make it out for my b-day this weekend Sat. March 16. All I can say is I can't wait for Ceeotter to go back to Temps. because working behind the bar with her means I get Ceeottered every weekend. I need a BREAK!!!!:D

Originally posted by whataboutme

Not suprisingly, other than the staff, Rox and I were the last two people to walk out of XS after 15 hours of drinking and polluting our bodies. All I can say is that I'm dying--Comic and Cigs--Good hanging out with you--I think-LV thanks for the ride home, tell Joel and Cousin Mark thanks for the hospitality--

And, just to set the record straight, I did throw up but it had nothing to do with the drinking, as I said I just drank too much water which gave me a tummy ache. . .

And by the way--I have decided that hanging out with Mr. Peter Paul is bad--just really bad . . . I will see you at your bachelor party--The month off might just be enough recovery time.

Originally posted by whataboutme

And by the way--I have decided that hanging out with Mr. Peter Paul is bad--just really bad . . . I will see you at your bachelor party--The month off might just be enough recovery time.

Oh come on now, I new some how or another u would find a way to blame me!!! April 12.... LOOKERES AND MORE

• 11 months later...