Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Andrew Mendez @ Platinum

>Regaurdless of what you all think of platinum, I will be DJing there this friday (March 15th) for all the kool people lol.

>I INVITE....ALL music lovers, people who keep it real and are down to just have a good time. NOT the people who say "Its too much to get it," "the club sucks," "drinks are too much.." those are all bullshit and cop out excused to blame something on NOT having a good time. We all go out to have a good time. If you are a hater like many on this board do us a favor and don't come this friday. Just come down check the attitudes @ the door and chill :)

>If you haven't read Kosta's post, I will be @ River St. next Friday w/ a special performance by TINA ANN. I have a lot of things comming up so keep your ears open :)

peace

Andrew Mendez :) :) :)

Originally posted by clubplatinum

Nice post Andrew...i will be opening for him and it is $5 for girls all night long...if you need another review of platinum just check out sicktracks.com

mark

why should they go there when there are a million haters on CP who review it all the time (based on what they "heard"):rolleyes:

I'd be there, but im out for South Padre at 1 am sat morning!!!!!

BG

Originally posted by sparkleplenty

this friday is gonna be a good time!!!!:) mark amatucci and andrew mendez.... can't ask for much more! :D

barbiegirl - the fact that you like RIVER STREET more than platinum as a club says a lot about you, definitely. :rolleyes:

what about the fact that you can't read? does that say a lot about you?

alright alright!! damn! dramaaaaaaaaa!! :rolleyes: wow this board is even worse than i heard it was.

barbiegirl - i'm sorry you feel the need to be like that, i hope you get something out of it. sorry i bothered you, but you are obviously just looking for trouble. so i'll leave you alone, which will infringe on your fun, and i apologize for that.

tyco - same goes for you. but in the future, (and this is just a suggestion) i wouldn't go around trying to insult college educated people (esp. those with degrees in English Literature) and their reading abilities.

ANYWAY now that that's out of the way! this thread started as a positive thing, and i'm sorry it went another way, so back to the important stuff - A to the Z!!! :D friday's gonna be siiiiick!!!! :D

i don't think that i'm the one who started the drama on this thread ... i was simply giving a shot out to MENDEZ and his music and i said i would catch him at RIVER STREET as opposed to Platinum !!

since i dislike Platinum and you don't - i should have guessed someone like yourself would start with the DRAMA !!!

hey TYCO - thanks for sticking up for me

:)

Originally posted by barbiegirl

i don't think that i'm the one who started the drama on this thread ... i was simply giving a shot out to MENDEZ and his music and i said i would catch him at RIVER STREET as opposed to Platinum !!

since i dislike Platinum and you don't - i should have guessed someone like yourself would start with the DRAMA !!!

hey TYCO - thanks for sticking up for me

:)

"SOMEONE LIKE YOURSELF" You dont even fuckin know her!! WTF

This girl is one of the nicest people I have ever met. WTF Dont go Personally Insulting people you dont even know. And please if your gonna post all negative things then just DONT POST.

Thanks....Oh and have a BALL at RIVER STREET.

Originally posted by binoyshah

"

Thanks....Oh and have a BALL at RIVER STREET.

the fact that you like RIVER STREET more than platinum as a club says a lot about you, definitely.

Whats wrong with River Street. You wanna start club wars go ahead. I aint bashing your shit. Dont bash mine.

Kosta

alright alright!! damn! dramaaaaaaaaa!! :rolleyes: wow this board is even worse than i heard it was.

barbiegirl - i'm sorry you feel the need to be like that, i hope you get something out of it. sorry i bothered you, but you are obviously just looking for trouble. so i'll leave you alone, which will infringe on your fun, and i apologize for that.

tyco - same goes for you. but in the future, (and this is just a suggestion) i wouldn't go around trying to insult college educated people (esp. those with degrees in English Literature) and their reading abilities.

ANYWAY now that that's out of the way! this thread started as a positive thing, and i'm sorry it went another way, so back to the important stuff - A to the Z!!! :D friday's gonna be siiiiick!!!! :D

didnt i tell you to stay away from this board? makes the wedge drama look like sesame street with the morons on here:rolleyes:

BG

BG - you are totally right (except, i don't know if anything will ever beat the wedge drama bullshit!) so i won't bother here....

see you friday!

binoy - thank you so much sweetie :):) it's always nice to know who's got my back. i will see you friday too!!!

xoxo to both of you

Andrew - i apologize again for turning your thread into something negative, i take full responsibility. looking forward to hearing you spin!! i always enjoy your sets! :D

BG - you are totally right (except, i don't know if anything will ever beat the wedge drama bullshit!) so i won't bother here....

see you friday!

tru dat, but james is desperately trying his hardest!

no friday for me...South Padre!!!!!!

BG