Clubplanet Nightlife Community

guess what my other ID is

and it took you 30 posts to realize that it wasn't worth replying my post?? damn you really did replied about 30 times for this and the FDNY thread you must really have no life(go back and count how many times you replies, jesus..). hey by the way i found your picture on other thread , one of these days i will find you. you know that im a crazy weird psycho so why keep making me mad knowing i have access to your photo and identity?

Originally posted by bebby6919

BTW this is a public posting board... i will be posting on this thred if i want to.. but this has taken too much of my time.. not worth if for a low life scum bag like you

Originally posted by robocock

and what kinda low life person are you to reply a low life introverted person all the time with passion?

It's my personal policy to do everything with passion. Anything else is wasting your time.

btw, last night's response was pretty harsh. I think you got the leftovers of my finance-work frustration. my bad. ;)

Originally posted by robocock

and it took you 30 posts to realize that it wasn't worth replying my post?? damn you really did replied about 30 times for this and the FDNY thread you must really have no life(go back and count how many times you replies, jesus..). hey by the way i found your picture on other thread , one of these days i will find you. you know that im a crazy weird psycho so why keep making me mad knowing i have access to your photo and identity?

should I be scared now?!?! :confused: