Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Need some opinions...

Originally posted by anthonyn

LOL DEB I JUS REALIZED ANOTHER THING, UR A CLUB GOD??? JUS ONE OF THOSE THINGS I WONDER ABOUT U ???LOL

lol b/c of you I am a club god...you made me sign up to this board.. remember that? too funny... And I signed up a year after you and I have more posts :D .. can we say addicted?!?!?!?

Originally posted by anthonyn

I WAS JUS GONNA SAY THAT, U GOT ME TRIPLED AND A YR ON ME AND I PUT U ON SHIZZZIT MY GURL. HOW MANY PEEPS HAVE U MET ON CLUBPLANET, THANK U, HOLD APPLAUSE

your the best ant and you know that mwaaaaaaaaz

:tongue:

<<CLEARS THROAT, YES IT WILL. CAUSE IF KIDS COME INTO PLAY, ALLS I CAN SAY IS SSTTTRRRRREEEETCCCCCHHHH. THATS REAL NASTY, THINK N BE SURE WHAT U WANT OR ELSE ULL END UP WITH A HALF ASS YIN YANG ON UR BACK, BECAUSE UR 15 N DRUNK , AND WANTED TO BE THE 1ST KID ON MY BLOCK WITH 1. THEN U GOTTA THINK OF SOMETHING ELSE U WANT WHEN U R 23 TO COVER IT UP.

yeah i know about the whole stretch thing... see at first i was debating on one around my belly button or one on my pelvis... i have been debating this for a year now and finally i am gonna get it.. the way i see it is yeah it will stretch when i get older and pregnant but it will be covered b/c of where it is.. and im sure by the time i get pregnant if it looks really bad and i dont want it anymore i can just do some type of lazer surgery

Originally posted by trancerxn112

:puke: i love u to ant MUAAAAHZZZ... not not really... but i might come see u this saturday its a tossup between exit and vinyl

:finger: thanx mike.. lol..:tongue: .,..come out this sat.. no maybes!! You WILL be there.. haha.. and we can continue my lesson on glow stix from fri

Originally posted by bebby6919

thanx spragga.. hehe it was a good try

yeah i may go for the angel-devil thing... im gonna look more tomorrow and see if the guy can come up with anything more creative.. the faces would have to be cute.. i dont think thats something that will outgrow.. and as for the lookign bad in years to come.. if it does it will always be covered anyway.. no one will see it unless they are lucky enough to see it.. hehe jk

I want to see it !! :eek::D

ok well i got it yesterday.. you will see it this fri at roxy... i wound up getting the heart with angel wings, the heart has devil horns on top of them then there is a hailo above it... the heart is red, wings are faded in black, horns black w/ white tips and the hailo is gold.. its up higher than i said i was gonna get it... i love it though.. erick did such an awesome job!!!