Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I was about to go to sleep...

When i realized that something was left unsaid in this 6 month anniversary... may god let those who died rest and those who lived be blessed... to those who died saving lives rest in peace... although somethings were said today... mostly in anger towards people who did not take this day seriously we are all bound together because of this event... no longer are we seperated in categories such as black, white, chinesse, spanish, jewish, christian, muslim... but united as Americans who through great losses arise to victory and through great sadness regroup and strengthen ourselves... goodnight everyone

Originally posted by trancerxn112

When i realized that something was left unsaid in this 6 month anniversary... may god let those who died rest and those who lived be blessed... to those who died saving lives rest in peace... although somethings were said today... mostly in anger towards people who did not take this day seriously we are all bound together because of this event... no longer are we seperated in categories such as black, white, chinesse, spanish, jewish, christian, muslim... but united as Americans who through great losses arise to victory and through great sadness regroup and strengthen ourselves... goodnight everyone

In all seriousness, that is pretty touching dude.

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Its a tragedy..........we lived through it and all grew stronger from the experience, so now we have to look forward and put the past behind us.

]

Well said, Jon.

It's going to be tough to pass this on to our children, but it will be forever etched in history books.

May they all be in peace and may all the families, close friends, and others be blessed with their memories..

I would like to give a special prayer for my Uncle Joseph Farrelly, captain of one of the first FDNY squads to go into the first struck Tower. I know he's resting safely somewhere, and his memory will not die.

Originally posted by codica3

May they all be in peace and may all the families, close friends, and others be blessed with their memories..

I would like to give a special prayer for my Uncle Joseph Farrelly, captain of one of the first FDNY squads to go into the first struck Tower. I know he's resting safely somewhere, and his memory will not die.

:( thats sad

Originally posted by trancerxn112

Very nicely said..Amen..