Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thursday @ Club Exit

I would have loved to have gone to hear Macguyver spin live but unfotunately school is ruining my life in more ways :blown: because I haev a midterm :blown: that I have NO CLUE about any of the material, and I'm definitely gonna bomb it.. :blown: I should just not even go to the test and just have fun on Thursday night cause effort is futile...........

definitely will be phat.

realz do you know what's going on with some dj's named slim & epic? Did they get another room to spin in? because there is no room on the main. Or do you think I should leave a hour or so on the main floor for them, which will take away time from all the other original main floor djs.?

Originally posted by 4elements

definitely will be phat.

realz do you know what's going on with some dj's named slim & epic? Did they get another room to spin in? because there is no room on the main. Or do you think I should leave a hour or so on the main floor for them, which will take away time from all the other original main floor djs.?

We'll shove em to the redroom :P

no cheese on the mainfloor!

Originally posted by djmikeloikith

im working 12 hours thursday, going right to exit, spinning a 7 hour set in the white room, then going right to work friday for 12 hours....so, no excuses!!! be there, its gonna be ppphhhaaatttt!!!!!

-mike

that is a fuff day i have done that once b4 and i was liek shot

Originally posted by codica3

I would have loved to have gone to hear Macguyver spin live but unfotunately school is ruining my life in more ways :blown: because I haev a midterm :blown: that I have NO CLUE about any of the material, and I'm definitely gonna bomb it.. :blown: I should just not even go to the test and just have fun on Thursday night cause effort is futile...........

i m on the same boat as u. i have mid terms all week it sucks. but as of may first i m on summer break. damn i wish i could go:mad: