Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where should we have the CP Meetup?

phrankadelic

Where should the CP Meetup take place?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Where should the CP Meetup take place?

• Clevelander
    • Nikki Beach
    • The Shelbourne
    • A Restaurant - list choices below
    • other: list choices below

i hear club 609 is having a booty contest during the conference...we can just meet up there.

seriously ppl...let's pick someplace. i'm down for a poolside, or outside gathering. i have no problem w/the clevelander, but i know of A LOT of cp heads that would want to meetup. combine that w/the crowd that's already going to be there, and things are going to get tight. nikki's is wide open. and a large group of us are already meeting up there on monday.

One WMC a bunch of my friends and I met up on Sunday morning on the beach just picked a random street like 6th...we started showing up around sunrise (after the clubs closed) and stayed til around 11 or so, just chilling. We got some Krispy Kremes, some juice, a volley ball, and just chilled.

It was really nice, very lowkey, very cheap and it didn't interrupt anyone's party plans.

Originally posted by sobeton

Saturday - Ultra , not an ideal day for a meeetup.

Sunday - Ideal Day for meetup . restaurant or poolside setting

Tuesday - DT preparation . not an ideal day.

Yo- crackhead.......DT is on Monday. :tongue:

hey joey...what day doesn't have sick parties lined up? i mean...c'mon now. everyone is going to have a day in which they don't want to miss their party. but as i see it...everyone's going to be @ nikki's on monday. why can't there be a meetup that day? what you're going to be parked in front of the dj booths all day long mesmerized? i don't think so. you can always listen to the music while you're talking shit. take a little break and get your groove on then continue w/the socializing. that's what these day parties are all about. nighttime is where it gets a little nutty.

now, as for myself, there's NO F'IN WAY i'm missing the K&D sessions party on sunday. and i'm sure i speak for a lot of ppl. and rain's not the place to have a huge meetup. but hey...my .02

Frank- is it during the day on monday? Then sure.....we could work it in. Honestly though.....monday is the real bender of the entire week. We're scheduling for CP people from Miami, NYC, Jersey, DC, LA, and everywhere else. Monday night is Morillo & Emerson @Crobar, Howells@BED, Tenaglia@Space, Techno Showcase@Liquid; there will be a lot of people skipping Nikki Beach. Check the NYC board......everyone is going to see one of the Dannys.

everyone could pay to meet up at Nikki Beach... but our party there on Friday 22nd is free and it's a really kickass lineup (see below).

I know some people might be working... but if you're not how about a meetup there? I know a few peeps are coming already, and I promise it'll be grrrrrreat. (it's also a chance to show the brits how Miami parties). :)

See you there?

Nick .junkie.

--

Pete Tong

Danny Rampling

Derrick Carter

Frankie Knuckles

Robbie Rivera

X-Press 2

DJ Dan

Lottie

Yousef

live percussion by Pav

broadcast live in the UK on Radio 1 and on video on the internet.

If finally you all decide to meet up at Nikki Beach for the free cooljunkie party, then maybe you guys could head out to Steam(the old Liquid) to see me spin afterwards. :D I spin from 10pm-1am. All you guys could get in for free if you email me the first and last names of those you want on the list plus how many guests each. I could use your support guys! My email is: seancrazyhorse@yahoo.com

thanks

:hat:

I'll post an image of the flyer later.