Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is anyone going to the Techno party at the Edge?

malanee

Originally posted by jroo

i'll be wearing a green one in bmore, it'll resemble a putting green.

so ur goingto b'more for chumbonation? kewl icon14.gif

were still tryin' to figure out at what time we want to leave and shit and who's driving and shit, and all of that shit....you understand the shit that I'm saying?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jroo
Originally posted by vicman

dude all you talk about there is Vegas and Studio 54, or some shit like that, where is your review on Cali? More imprtantly where is the wine?

oh yeah, vegas isnt in cali , is it? well.. *hides the wine bottles, continues to talk* cali was pretty cool, here is one fact. THOSE MOTHER FUCKERS HAVE NO GAWDDAMN IDEA ON HOW TO DRIVE IN THE RAIN!! the sorry bastards (not used as a term of affection here) with a drizle the fucking traffic drops 20 mph, i wanted to kill all of them, other than that, I LOVE that you're not allowed to smoke inside of places, that is the coolest shit ever, the weather was great!! i only rained a couple days i was out there. i could definately see myself living out there. i only went to san fran and napa valley, so i didnt see la or anything like that. i really didnt get to see much at san fran either, i was working 14 hour days, and my "hay fever" was acting up so all i wanted to do was sleep when i got off of work. im sure that if i stayed in a city i would have had lots of fun.

oh yeah, vegas isnt in cali , is it? well.. *hides the wine bottles, continues to talk* cali was pretty cool, here is one fact. THOSE MOTHER FUCKERS HAVE NO GAWDDAMN IDEA ON HOW TO DRIVE IN THE RAIN!! the sorry bastards (not used as a term of affection here) with a drizle the fucking traffic drops 20 mph, i wanted to kill all of them, other than that, I LOVE that you're not allowed to smoke inside of places, that is the coolest shit ever, the weather was great!! i only rained a couple days i was out there. i could definately see myself living out there. i only went to san fran and napa valley, so i didnt see la or anything like that. i really didnt get to see much at san fran either, i was working 14 hour days, and my "hay fever" was acting up so all i wanted to do was sleep when i got off of work. im sure that if i stayed in a city i would have had lots of fun.

dude ur not the only one, i would like to move there so bad...not that I have anything against DC and the area here, I thing DC is great, but I just want to live out west again.

Guest jroo

so ur goingto b'more for chumbonation? kewl icon14.gif

were still tryin' to figure out at what time we want to leave and shit and who's driving and shit, and all of that shit....you understand the shit that I'm saying?

yeah man, i understand that shit. bmore will be cool as shit, i cant wait and shit. i thought that i had to take a shit, but i didnt shit, shit is wierd like that sometimes, and shit. ive already got my shit together, and i got a ride and shit out there. im about to leave work and shit, and go to the store and grab some shit, then go home and eat some shit. you understand this shit??

yeah man, i understand that shit. bmore will be cool as shit, i cant wait and shit. i thought that i had to take a shit, but i didnt shit, shit is wierd like that sometimes, and shit. ive already got my shit together, and i got a ride and shit out there. im about to leave work and shit, and go to the store and grab some shit, then go home and eat some shit. you understand this shit??

werd, its basically all shit. i understand all that shit, and the shit ur going through, so well see if we can arange this shit for the chumbonation shit on Saturday, dig the shit?

Guest jroo

dude ur not the only one, i would like to move there so bad...not that I have anything against DC and the area here, I thing DC is great, but I just want to live out west again.

fuck dat shit. you want to stay here, trust me. would i live here if it wasnt the bomb place to live??

Guest jroo

werd, its basically all shit. i understand all that shit, and the shit ur going through, so well see if we can arange this shit for the chumbonation shit on Saturday, dig the shit?

the shit is dug, its already been packed up and sold. we need more shit. shit doesnt grow on trees or in fields you know? more seedless shit is what we need. so this chumbomumbo shit does need to get figured out. cover your eyes, im slinging shit pies

Guest jroo
Originally posted by nautilus60

I also live in Balto County - Owings Mills area. Where are u at?

what are you? some sort of communist???

Guest jroo
Originally posted by nautilus60

Yes, i am...You've got a problem with it?:D Better red than dead, you know?

word, i like the idea of working and never reaping in the fruits of my own labors. i like being lazy and getting free shit from the government. its like you can do no wrong. either way you get next to nothing , my type of shit, if you know what im mean

word, i like the idea of working and never reaping in the fruits of my own labors.

This is bad.

i like being lazy and getting free shit from the government.

This is good. Can I get some drugs too?