Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Gift for my mother

What is foundation? :laugh2: I'm sorry I don't mean to laugh at you, guys are just funny sometimes. Foundation is flesh-colored liquid makeup that's applied to even out the skin tone. You know how sometimes a woman's face is a drastically different color from her neck? That's a bad foundation application.

Sooo... it can be bought anywhere makeup is sold. I don't use it so I don't what brand would be best.

As for perfume... I like Estee Lauder's Pleasures and Lancome's Miracle... but I don't know how good they would be for a 66 y.o.

I think your best bet is to get your mommy’s a gift certificate to Lord & Taylor’s, Macys or something like that, I know it’s a little impersonal but I’m sure she will be grateful….as long as you give her a GREAT BIG KISS! ;)

Originally posted by laurie619

I think your best bet is to get your mommy’s a gift certificate to Lord & Taylor’s, Macys or something like that, I know it’s a little impersonal but I’m sure she will be grateful….as long as you give her a GREAT BIG KISS! ;)

NO! My Mom would kill me if I ever gave her a gift certificiate for a present!

This idea may already be played out, but how about bath and body type stuff? There's a great chain in NYC called L'Occitane (www.loccitane.com) that sells really nice French lotions and candles and perfumes and goodies galore for women and men of all ages. The sales people are also really nice and can help you pick out stuff. Another good idea for moms may be be to treat them to a spa day. Very relaxing..... :hat: Or how about a collection of pictures or momentos from your childhood?

dub16: the spa thing is DEFINATELY a good idea

perfume is really a personal preference thing... so unless you know your mom's favorite scent then don't get it

if you have the money jewlery is always loved by moms.

dinner is nice, and so is chocolate

something personal and hand-made is good if you can do that sort of thing