Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attention Quoth!!!!!!

Okay, I am not quoth... but funny story about him...

He still has a phone line type internet connection, and there was a freak accident in his neighborhood involving a tractor trailer taking down the phone lines. So, he has no internet and no phone. I am sure he will make an appearance sometime soon.

Originally posted by jennEfer

Okay, I am not quoth... but funny story about him...

He still has a phone line type internet connection, and there was a freak accident in his neighborhood involving a tractor trailer taking down the phone lines. So, he has no internet and no phone. I am sure he will make an appearance sometime soon.

that sucks - he was be flipping out!!!

Ok let get back on track...

1)msoprano-i wound up going out to eat at this local restaurant with someone so today i will try the imported proscuitto.

2)jenn-thanx for passing the info along :D

3)crobra-you damn right i was flipping out.

4)djjon-ok yea i was serious alright but as you can see thankfully no one was hurt or killed and my house didn't burn down either and holy shit its fuckin wayyyyyy not cool watching yer neighbors house burn and being evacuated from yer own home leaving everything inside with no time to take shit such as Technics 1200's and a record collection but yo, i would never wish a house fire on my worst enemy, my neighbor lost everything.