Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Yo...my fuckin neighbors house is on fire

So last night a tractor trailer pulled down the power lines and phones lines my development...now tonight my next door neighbor's house is engulfed in flames from a fireplace mishap. I'm gonna go see whats going on hopefully i don't have to evacute my house if it spreads cause its windy and big. so peace.

Originally posted by quoth

So last night a tractor trailer pulled down the power lines and phones lines my development...now tonight my next door neighbor's house is engulfed in flames from a fireplace mishap. I'm gonna go see whats going on hopefully i don't have to evacute my house if it spreads cause its windy and big. so peace.

Instead of posting, why dont u run over there and help put out the fire..

lol......i bet you would posts as your own house was burning..

:laugh:

Originally posted by jennEfer

I see you got your internet back (see attn:QUOTH post)

I held things down while you were away ;):tongue::D

Way to help out a friend and provide some comforting works jenn....

Q: My house might catch on fire are burn down!

J: good thing you got your internet back.

hehe, j/k :laugh:

Sounds like your block is having some bad luck, be careful man. Get the garden hose ready.

what a fucking night.

as for my neighbors house and why everyone is like "instead of posting you should be over there helping out" well when i posted that the firemen were already there trying to put the blaze out and my neighbors were already out of their house and the firemen told the neighbors on both sides of the house to evacute just in case it spread cause there's lot of woods and trees near me cause it was a bitch they couldn't put out right away so i only posted that in case i wasn't on for a while. But thankfully everything worked out good...they put the fire out at like 3am or so...and there's not much left of their house. Its really sad and shit but im just thankful they are ok and that my house is ok cause she when said they said we have to leave now i was like oh man they aint fuckin around. But yes, i am back and will continue post whoring.

Originally posted by quoth

what a fucking night.

as for my neighbors house and why everyone is like "instead of posting you should be over there helping out" well when i posted that the firemen were already there trying to put the blaze out and my neighbors were already out of their house and the firemen told the neighbors on both sides of the house to evacute just in case it spread cause there's lot of woods and trees near me cause it was a bitch they couldn't put out right away so i only posted that in case i wasn't on for a while. But thankfully everything worked out good...they put the fire out at like 3am or so...and there's not much left of their house. Its really sad and shit but im just thankful they are ok and that my house is ok cause she when said they said we have to leave now i was like oh man they aint fuckin around. But yes, i am back and will continue post whoring.

damn, that sucks... Glad your place is fine and no ones injured...