Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hernan cattaneo

so 2 friends of mine in ny got engaged and they're being SO DAMN CUTE about it i could seriously puke. their signatures include the "I LOVE ___" and so on, and they even created a new board name that's the combination of their names so they can post together. and now they've created a new board altogether called ____-love for just their close friends, and it's so cute i really really could just vomit.

Originally posted by MadamMillie

so 2 friends of mine in ny got engaged and they're being SO DAMN CUTE about it i could seriously puke. their signatures include the "I LOVE ___" and so on, and they even created a new board name that's the combination of their names so they can post together. and now they've created a new board altogether called ____-love for just their close friends, and it's so cute i really really could just vomit.

:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

yeah that sux ass, like some of my friends that have gotten married keep on telling me "yo, its soooo great to be married, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah..." like WTF?!?!

like they arte trying to rub it in. Well then I juist tell them if they enjoy doing dirty laundry, cooking, cleaning and staying home all day and not EVER leaving Mexico, and probably NEVER doing it unless their husbands get transfrred elsewhere, if their job permits it.

C'mon, being single (or at least not married) does have its perks.

and so on, and they even created a new board name that's the combination of their names so they can post together.

Lubahead and LittleD on the EZdreamer board did that too. Disgusting. But they're nice people so I won't make them suffer for it.

Originally posted by Kuro

Lubahead and LittleD on the EZdreamer board did that too. Disgusting. But they're nice people so I won't make them suffer for it.

haha, that's who i was referring to!!! they're an awesome couple...really they are

actually, most couples i know in the club scene tend to be really strong (i'm referring to the ones that have been together for at least a year). i really do think it's due to the type of people in the scene, the strength that a r'ship has to have to survive the scene, etc etc. it's just crazy some of the r'ships i see among my "other" friends that seem to be together just b/c they think they should, or b/c they want to get married, etc etc.

its kinda funny how this thread started off with hernan cattaneo and oakie sucking and now were talking relationships and stuff...anyway, yeah, its like for some people they absolutely HAVE to get married, regardless of to whom they get married to...but still some still push the corny-ness envelope a bit to far.

oh, trust me, being single ROCKS ... what i was referring to was the absolute and complete grossness and vomitedness of their actions :)

Ugh! I have a couple of friends that recently got together (met at my after party about a month ago) and they are DISGUSTING! They coo at each other the entire time they are out and then leave after 45 minutes so they can go home and fawk! :vomit3:

The girl even thanked me repeatedly last Friday after gazing into her bfs eyes and telling him how much she love him! EWWWW!

If Crank and I ever get like that - please kill me! Wait - no kill him! :tongue:

Originally posted by malanee

Ugh! I have a couple of friends that recently got together (met at my after party about a month ago) and they are DISGUSTING! They coo at each other the entire time they are out and then leave after 45 minutes so they can go home and fawk! :vomit3:

The girl even thanked me repeatedly last Friday after gazing into her bfs eyes and telling him how much she love him! EWWWW!

If Crank and I ever get like that - please kill me! Wait - no kill him! :tongue:

To be fair I'll just kill you both. And yeah, Oakie sucks.

Originally posted by crank47

That's "cow pattie," not "sweet, little Cow Patty," and I got that from you anyway! :tongue::D

Hmmm, someone obviously isn't getting hit with a stick enough!

Ruth's new to do list:

1) Beat Crank

2) Take over world.

Guest jroo

she loves him after only a month? whoa

no worries m - i'll smack you if you ever get like that (but i don't see that happening anyway, you're not the coo-coo type;))

remember boo boo bear?? i dont give a fuck what you do malanee, just as long as you and your partner are having a good time, i would like to smack and stuff, but if you're happy, i'll just accept it for who you have become.