Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ever make your own peanut butter?

Guest tilly

Guest tilly

I did the other day at this organic grocery store that I go to...they just have peanuts in a machine and you turn the knob and it makes peanut butter...

what a great concept and it's oh so yummy!!!

Peanut butter kicks ass! Do you like it chunky or creamy? I prefer smooth because the chunky gets stuck in my teeth. Can you believe, the grad student that teaches my Italian class has NEVER had peanut butter because apparently they don't have such a concept in Italy. Boy are they missing out. But the Italians DID invent Nutella. That's good stuff too. Is that how you spell it? :hat:

Guest tilly
Originally posted by dub16

Peanut butter kicks ass! Do you like it chunky or creamy? I prefer smooth because the chunky gets stuck in my teeth. Can you believe, the grad student that teaches my Italian class has NEVER had peanut butter because apparently they don't have such a concept in Italy. Boy are they missing out. But the Italians DID invent Nutella. That's good stuff too. Is that how you spell it? :hat:

I like it smooth..as phuturephunks sig says "smooth is the way that we do it"

Nutella...that stuff rocks...especially when you get chocolate crepes on the street in Paris and they use that stuff...it's messy but YUMMMAYYYY!!!~

Originally posted by tilly

I did the other day at this organic grocery store that I go to...they just have peanuts in a machine and you turn the knob and it makes peanut butter...

what a great concept and it's oh so yummy!!!

OMFG! LOL !!!!!!!!

That wasn't Peanut butter you IDIOT! That was a spigot I attached to my asshole while carrying out an experiment to see if people would think my buttcraxx was a soft-icecream dispenser LO!L!!!!

WTFFFFFF!!!

PHONK IT UP

Originally posted by Pixy0006

OMFG! LOL !!!!!!!!

That wasn't Peanut butter you IDIOT! That was a spigot I attached to my asshole while carrying out an experiment to see if people would think my buttcraxx was a soft-icecream dispenser LO!L!!!!

WTFFFFFF!!!

PHONK IT UP

Do you sell It in jars?? I'm thinking of stocking up incase of a shortage?? Can I get a discount if I buy in bulk?

Guest tilly
Originally posted by legend38

Its soooo good but it has A LOT of fat in it

yeah, but it's the good fat that your body can break down easily...

OMFG! LOL !!!!!!!!

WTFFFFFF!!!

PHONK IT UP

. . . now that's just out there . . .

Guest tilly

OMFG! LOL !!!!!!!!

WTFFFFFF!!!

PHONK IT UP

i feel so honored that you've been a member of this board for years now and you chose threads pertaining to me and started by me to make your big messageboard writing debut!!~

wow, cool~

OMFG! LOL !!!!!!!!

WTFFFFFF!!!

PHONK IT UP

Was this supposed to be humorous?