Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Clubplanet Meet Up and Dinner at WMC

cotoncandydream

Dear Clubplanet Members,

Sorry this forum was opened late but due to the amount of time we have been spending getting our DJ Profiles Section updated, writing articles, and updating the clubs..........well we just got around to it now. We hope all those attending will enjoy the Winter Music Conference in Miami.

Here is the plan for the Clubplanet member Meet up at WMC. We have been offered the LESLIE HOTEL 1244 OCEAN DRIVE starting at 5pm to have a MEET-UP DINNER on tuesday. All those interested in attending this please email me at lainie@clubplanet.com. I will give you full details when you email me.

:D Lainie

Guest tilly

YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO LOVE THIS PLACE!!!!!

TANTRA Rocks beyond belief~

you can even smoke out of a hooka (could be spelled wrong :) but you get the idea)..

OMG..have a blast everyone...and def. swing by this place at least for a drink!!!!

CHANGE OF PLANS!!!!!!!!!!!

THE MEET UP WILL BE TUESDAY FROM 5PM TILL WHENEVER AT THE LESLIE HOTEL in the LOUNGE!!!!! This indoor/outdoor lounge is hot as hell. Food will be served and a nicely stocked bar!!!! MUZIK ARUBA helped us out since it seems we have too many people coming to stick it TANTRA!!!!!!!!

The LESLIE Lounge has these Chaise BED's all around half the lounge is inside and the othe rhalf is on the patio.

So after Danny (if you made it that long) Come Eat and Drink and Chill and THANK YOU MO FROM MUZIK ARUBA BECAUSE SCUMFROG IS DJING and either DJ DAN or NIGEL RICHARDS!!!!!!

email me for more info: lainie@clubplanet.com :eek: