Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ncaa tourney

nycchic24

D'oh... looks like I won't be entering the pool... check out the message I get when I tried to log onto this page:

Forbidden, this page is categorized as: Gambling. The content within the site you requested is a violation of these polices. Employees who violate these policies are subject to discipline up to and including termination. It is each employee's responsibility to ensure that the use this technology is for proper business purposes only. Use of the Internet is reserved to facilitate the exchange of information consistent with business purposes and goals of Concentra Inc. Viewing, transmitting or receipt of offensive, demeaning or disruptive information is prohibited. This includes material that violates Concentra's equal opportunity policies or its policies against harassment.

Big Brother is watching..... :worry:

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

D'oh... looks like I won't be entering the pool... check out the message I get when I tried to log onto this page:

Forbidden, this page is categorized as: Gambling. The content within the site you requested is a violation of these polices. Employees who violate these policies are subject to discipline up to and including termination. It is each employee's responsibility to ensure that the use this technology is for proper business purposes only. Use of the Internet is reserved to facilitate the exchange of information consistent with business purposes and goals of Concentra Inc. Viewing, transmitting or receipt of offensive, demeaning or disruptive information is prohibited. This includes material that violates Concentra's equal opportunity policies or its policies against harassment.

LOL:laugh: I get stuff like that all the time when surfing the web from work!! They have blocked so many sites it's crazy!!

This is what mine says:

IMPORTANT NOTICE

You have requested access to an external Web site that is blocked.

If you did not intend to access this Web site, please check the Web address for accuracy.

If you did intend to access this Web site, and have a legitimate business reason to do so, please contact one of the technical support services below to assist in processing your request.

You should be aware that Fidelity monitors Internet usage to ensure compliance with Fidelity's Electronic Communications Usage Policy and other relevant Fidelity policies and guidelines covering employee conduct. Fidelity restricts access to sites which contain material that is sexually explicit, focuses on hate speech or relates to gambling or hacking.

Repeated attempts to reach blocked sites, or other inappropriate sites even if not blocked, violate Fidelity's policies and may lead to disciplinary action.

Originally posted by vikkii123

LOL:laugh: I get stuff like that all the time when surfing the web from work!! They have blocked so many sites it's crazy!!

This is what mine says:

IMPORTANT NOTICE

If you did intend to access this Web site, and have a legitimate business reason to do so, please contact one of the technical support services below to assist in processing your request.

Haha, like we'd ever have a legitimate business reason to go on ESPN.com! "Ummm, yeah, I need to access this website for business purposes. I was hoping to make a little money on the side..."

I'm fearing the day Concentra decides to blacklist clubplanet.com.. :(

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

thats pretty funny. i am gonna get destroyed. :blown: i was afraid to even enter my office one but they kinda made me

Originally posted by nycchic24

thats pretty funny. i am gonna get destroyed. :blown: i was afraid to even enter my office one but they kinda made me

That's the best thing about March Madness, no one knows what the hell is going to happen... you really can't go wrong no matter what you pick! There's always some crazy upset that no one would ever see, and that throws everyone's picks way out of whack!

I can't wait for the games to start... I'm going to have to find a way to sneak over to the TV ever five seconds....