Clubplanet Nightlife Community

March Madness- Ohio State Wins!

joeygk

I didn't get anything done yesterday, I watched Basketball for like 6 hours or something. I nearly had a heart attack when the OSU game came down to the final seconds. Not to mention WTF is up w/ Kent State advancing- they suck??????

Pathetic Miami gets knocked out in the first round...........WEAK.

osu-logo-top-left.gif

Well atleast there's an excuse, Missouri was ranked as high as No.2 in both polls until they hit a slump and dropped. No excuse for Ohio State however, Davidson clearly dosen't match up with any of the teams in the bracket despite they're record. I don't expect OSU to make it passed the second round (mark my words). Miami did play a sorry ass game however your right about that. I was clearly expecting them to make the Sweet 16 ...... fuckers ... As far as Kent State was concerned, that game was the favored upset for the first round. No surprise there ...

That's a tough one Joey, there's so many tough teams out there. As far as prediction's, it maybe too early to tell but I think that either Cinncinati or Arizona have the ability to come out of the West bracket. Duke will dominate the South bracket. Maryland will win the East bracket and either Kansas or Illinois in the Midwest.

Originally posted by digital7

That's a tough one Joey, there's so many tough teams out there. As far as prediction's, it maybe too early to tell but I think that either Cinncinati or Arizona have the ability to come out of the West bracket. Duke will dominate the South bracket. Maryland will win the East bracket and either Kansas or Illinois in the Midwest.

Your pretty much on spot. However, I wouldn't give Illinois that much credit. They'll choke when it comes down the line. Maryland is a probably a sure bet, but I wouldn't forget about Kentucky......they've got a shot.

*Cincinatti>>>>>>>>:rolleyes:

BrutusLarge.jpg

GO BUCKS!

I agree, Cincy has the reputation of choking in the Sweet 16. I have a funny feeling about them this year. I think they could make it becuase they're team is so well rounded, more so than in the past. Trust me that Bob Huggins won't accept anything less

please somebody win it but not Duke, not Duke, I hate fucking Duke!!!!!

My hope, as always, is with Pepperdine, 'cos thyeve gota cool name: Pepperdine.

(no offense intended to any peopel out there that attended Duke)

---> actually I hope Arizona wins, or Maryland 'cos I'm up here.

when i used to be on the x-files i played in a celebrity basketball game and got schooled hard by calista flockhart. as i went up for a layup she totally knocked the ball out of my hands and then pushed me down to the ground. i tasted ass and asphalt that day. i now have a love/hate relationship with the game of basketball.

duke will take it yet again.

jason and company want it badly.

this is a repeat of 91-92 all over again.

i think this will be the final exclamation point for mr williams and his career at duke. now if he would only go to memphis how good would that be .. getting back with shane battier and 2 jason williams heheh .. how confusing would that be.

my final four

duke (south)

maryland (east) (if they dont win this uh i dont know what to say about them)

? (west) (the hardest bracket a true survivor will come out of here)

? (midwest) (some good quality ball clubs in this bracket)

duke vs maryland for the title with duke beating maryland and paying them back for that loss earlier this year.

ACC proving once again that 4 teams in the dance is more than enough.

They are 4-0 so far.

Ramon C.