Clubplanet Nightlife Community

yo justin

gqsmuv

was at exit last night to catch you and macguyver...i was disappointed at macguyver last night, didn't think he was on point or had good selections...you were much better and i got the vibe more with you...unfortunately you only spun for 40 minutes...crowd was whack yesterday...sorry it had to happen to you...i was feeling your music...i saw you give the 'alright, no more' with your record to your girl, maybe???...hehehehhe...anyhow, the song i was talking about in the other post was actually the last song you played...beat is hot, all i remember was the words 'i'm sorry'...what's the id for that...anyhow, going to catch you again tonight at sf...wanted to say wassup last night but bouncers insist we get out...heheheeheheh...peace bro

Originally posted by gqsmuv

was at exit last night to catch you and macguyver...i was disappointed at macguyver last night, didn't think he was on point or had good selections...you were much better and i got the vibe more with you...unfortunately you only spun for 40 minutes...crowd was whack yesterday...sorry it had to happen to you...i was feeling your music...i saw you give the 'alright, no more' with your record to your girl, maybe???...hehehehhe...anyhow, the song i was talking about in the other post was actually the last song you played...beat is hot, all i remember was the words 'i'm sorry'...what's the id for that...anyhow, going to catch you again tonight at sf...wanted to say wassup last night but bouncers insist we get out...heheheeheheh...peace bro

I really appreciate it bro, i never got into the groove, because of the fact i didn't have time to settle in. but life goes on, and a nice 8 hour set at SF lies ahead of me tonight.

I saw Joe Poppa say 10 min to closing, so im sayin ot myself, oh god, let me drop something depressing then, that was Ben Shaw's "So Strong"

The record I gave to my girl, I dont know what the fuck it was, but it was noise. ill get it back from her if you want it... hehe ;)

tonight youll get to hear a nice set, make sure you say hello! :)

he had a lot of great stuff planned for last night

that sux that he only got to play like 5 tracks

what record are u talking bout?

Cause he gave me one but are u talking about a gesture he made with the record when they told him to get off?

And no ones gettin that record back from me...lol its hanging on my wall:D

CLEARLY dissapointed , Justin is the first DJ i have ever known, and i respect his work a lot, and when i saw he had but 40 minutes left i bugged out

it was actually kinda depressing, i dunno bro, the whole vibe in exit was off,

bro when i saw all the asians( got nothing agaiinst them ) i just fel like a damn minority along with Trancerxn112, rdancer, doubtness ( actually ur one of them ) :D, Lou Aiese , and NIck, and DAn

so when i saw a whitegirl, i was like

:eek::jawdrop: :jawdrop: :eek:

and i saw almost everyone attack her, with a dance :D

other than that Justin, Hope u do well tonight, I have faith in you, the best is yet to come,

Trust me

Be safe

Keep spinning

Arty

Originally posted by bigart

CLEARLY dissapointed , Justin is the first DJ i have ever known, and i respect his work a lot, and when i saw he had but 40 minutes left i bugged out

it was actually kinda depressing, i dunno bro, the whole vibe in exit was off,

bro when i saw all the asians( got nothing agaiinst them ) i just fel like a damn minority along with Trancerxn112, rdancer, doubtness ( actually ur one of them ) :D, Lou Aiese , and NIck, and DAn

so when i saw a whitegirl, i was like

:eek::jawdrop: :jawdrop: :eek:

and i saw almost everyone attack her, with a dance :D

other than that Justin, Hope u do well tonight, I have faith in you, the best is yet to come,

Trust me

Be safe

Keep spinning

Arty

We were the minority in there

And plus the mascot for the night was the rabbi now that was my highlight of the night, not to mention falling asleep in the hip hop room