Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Do you ever get warped?

For example,

-you stare at the monitor or tv for so long. . .in an instant. . .it feels as if its 20 miles away from it. . .everythings soooo small. . .and no matter how many times you squint or blink your eyes to make your vision go back to normal. . .its still. . .20 miles away~

Eye_anim.gifEye_anim.gif

-your lying in bed and you blink or close your eyes for a second and bam! ::it feels like your floating::-

Im having one of my warpedoms right now rcain.gif

Originally posted by clubkat

For example,

-your lying in bed and you blink or close your eyes for a second and bam! ::it feels like your floating::-

I love that one!!

I also like when you get up to quick and you get that ultimate headrush and you see all those sparkles all around the room.

. . . I get the computer one all the time . . . . I call it SyncShock when it's caused by staring at windows for too long (derived from the fact that your eyes are affected by the refresh rate that your monitor is running at . . . try changing the setting, it may help). . . OR . . I call it FrameShock when I'm done playing half life (much more severe than Sync, because your brain has gotten used to the 3D environment in the game, which often causes alot of non-blinking, which in turn causes spatial disorientation and a feeling that your eyes have been pushed to the very back of their sockets . . . . . have water handy . . . ) . . .

Originally posted by synderella420

Oh man talk about getting warped one time..I was in the train station and I dont even rememeber swiping my metrocard and I was on the other side already..It totally freaked me the fuck out..I really thought I was losing it..:eek:

damn, I have shit like that once in a while... I also get deja vu A LOT....

Originally posted by joeg

damn, I have shit like that once in a while... I also get deja vu A LOT....

I only had true deja vu once, very freaky.

One time I *thought* I was experiencing it... I was super-toasted and watching tv; I was like what the fuck, didn't this happen already? It turned out to be one of those episodes where they show things from the different character's pov!!! :laugh:

I have so many of these things happen it's not funny...

I usually refering to it as phasing out. Basically, at times, I can do what you're talking about, kitty. But the thing is, I can actually control it. Whatever you're doing, relax your muscles and let your eyes lose focus...when things start getting blurry, start focusing in little bursts. You'll notice things "phase back" or "warp back" into place.

And there's something really weird that used to happen to me. When my mom used to yell at me (happened all the way up till late high school.) I used to literally turn green and begin to get weak. I'd have to lie down because I end up feeling like someone drained the blood out of me with a pump (i can feel the blood DRAINING from my face).

Anyone have any ideas what kinda problem this is?

Originally posted by xpander

And there's something really weird that used to happen to me. When my mom used to yell at me (happened all the way up till late high school.) I used to literally turn green and begin to get weak. I'd have to lie down because I end up feeling like someone drained the blood out of me with a pump (i can feel the blood DRAINING from my face).

Anyone have any ideas what kinda problem this is?

She was angry cause you wouldn't eat your green veggies, and you turning green compensated for the lack of vitamins :confused:

I've had deja vu so many times it doesn't even freak me out anymore... I'm just like "oh shit, this again... tooooo wierd"

like, sometimes you'll know whats going to happen as its happening... so freaky...

I've also had dreams playout a few times.. but nowhere near as common as deja vu...