Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ukranian bride

im corresponding with several 18-20 yr old girls from Ukraine.. they are all stunningly beautiful unspoiled and deliciously young and desperate to come to america. im thinking of marrying one...it's time for me to settle down and marry since i will be 30 soon. some of my friends say they wanna marry you because they want to get green card well thats fine with me.. we all marry for a certain need.. im happy i have come up with a major decision... haha.. has anyone been to ukraine? i have to go there to meet my potential brides.. im a bit nervous to go there because of the mafia and shit.

hahaha entrep u are cracking me up man!! thats some funny shit, heres some ukrainian tips for you, i lived in Kiev for 6 years. ok, first, u gotta tell the girl that you are a 'klassny hlopchik' meaning a nice guy, and tell her shes got a 'krasivaya hata' meaning a sweet pad(house). gotta warn you though, these bitches are for your $$$ obviously so in the long run, you arent gona be a happy camper. gotta agree though, many many beautiful girls over there. why dont you just hit the bars over here, maybe meet a chick whos into you, not your wallet.

Originally posted by joeg

Christian: the comedic value of this is exponentially higher if he IS serious... lol...

Ok, so lets see pics/bio/etc...

lets see why you're marrying her...

Yo Joeg - if this works out for him, maybe you can buy yourself some pussy - findout if he gets a good deal and then you are in!!! lol hahahahahah :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by crobra

Yo Joeg - if this works out for him, maybe you can buy yourself some pussy - findout if he gets a good deal and then you are in!!! lol hahahahahah :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

haha... Is that how you found you're 18yr old gf you filthy old pedophile??? (no offense natasha... just fuckin wit chris)

why did you live in Kiev for 6 years? are you from there?

Originally posted by tribal

hahaha entrep u are cracking me up man!! thats some funny shit, heres some ukrainian tips for you, i lived in Kiev for 6 years. ok, first, u gotta tell the girl that you are a 'klassny hlopchik' meaning a nice guy, and tell her shes got a 'krasivaya hata' meaning a sweet pad(house). gotta warn you though, these bitches are for your $$$ obviously so in the long run, you arent gona be a happy camper. gotta agree though, many many beautiful girls over there. why dont you just hit the bars over here, maybe meet a chick whos into you, not your wallet.

im very serious. i've met and dated several women from eastern europe i find them to be more intersting, more submissive and much more beautiful than NY women. but thats just me im not saying ny women are bad. ny women are very picky and as a 29 yr old it's hard to find a 18-20 yr old white girlfriend here anyway. at least im being honest when you kids become my age, 29. you learn to be honest about yourself and make the right decision. lets face it, its hard to meet a woman in NY. a recent study showed that NY area is the toughest place for singles. so you can make fun of it all you want im just being realistic. as for my looks im 5'9 180lbs korean and good looking even though my hairline begins to recede a bit :)

Originally posted by crobra

this is some funny shit - you cant be serious?

you can make fun of me all you want but we all need to settle down and marry when the time comes.. i have had wild time for past 4 years living in ny and it's time for me to settle down. i've date many women and i am just fed up with NY women.

you guys don't know what you are talking about all you know is what you see on tv. when was the last time you were in a loving relationship? when was the last time you got laid? when was the last time you had a life? if you have a life why post here so often??

i am not trying to attack some of you but i am replying because some of your replies are very ignorant and unrealistic. well then again many of you are about 10yrs younger than me so i understand but when you get to be my age you will understand.

I may regret posting on this one, but good fucking lord man. You are telling ppl on this board to get a life when you have to go out and buy a mail order bride? What kind of logic is that buddy? I think you need to rethink your situation. Take a look inside, you may not like what you see. Obviously the women around here don't.

Originally posted by bogb

My question is:

Is there a return and/or exchange policy shits not working out, lets say after 6 months or so???

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yeah, a 30-day unconditional money back gurantee would be nice. Also, ask about paying extra for an upgrade to a newer model after about ten years. Definitely worth the extra investment.

Originally posted by roha3000

I may regret posting on this one, but good fucking lord man. You are telling ppl on this board to get a life when you have to go out and buy a mail order bride? What kind of logic is that buddy? I think you need to rethink your situation. Take a look inside, you may not like what you see. Obviously the women around here don't.

RIGHT ON!

Originally posted by roha3000

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yeah, a 30-day unconditional money back gurantee would be nice. Also, ask about paying extra for an upgrade to a newer model after about ten years. Definitely worth the extra investment.

:laugh: :laugh: OMG....

Originally posted by entrepreneur

you can make fun of me all you want but we all need to settle down and marry when the time comes....when was the last time you were in a loving relationship?

Well, I'm sorry entrepreneur but that's exactly my point. Do you really thing that a marriage that is based on one partner paying and the other one only entering into the marriage in order to come to the US is going to lead into a "loving relationship"??? I might be wrong but I, for my part, don't think that a 18-year old girl that is solely interesting in getting a green card is going to share her life with you for the rest of her life. I'm sorry, but I rather think that she is going to persue her dreams once she has settled in and gotten the legal rights to stay in the country.

well then again many of you are about 10yrs younger than me so i understand but when you get to be my age you will understand.

Sorry, but this argument doesn't hold either. I'm very soon turning 28 so I do kind of know how we, "people in that age group" feel ;) Believe me, I understand that you might feel like panicing as all your friends are getting engaged or are living in happy relationships. But do you truly believe that this fear of staying alone is justifying that action? I've been alone for periods of time too...but one thing I always believed in....never compromise your love life... don't just enter into a relationship for the sake of being in a relationship...if there is one thing that I never want to feel...is having missed out the chance of true love cause I "settled for less".

Anyway, I wish you good luck...whatever you decide.

I don't know if this is of ANY relevance, but one of my past times is to read the wedding announcements in the Sunday NY Times. And apparently, there IS a percentage of people out there who marry or meet their spouse at a relatively "older" age (to me, that's over 30) and tons of people who marry young and regret it. So why are you in such a hurry? Take your time, find the right person for you, and best of luck. I'm sorry, but I can't see that getting a mail order bride would necessarily mean happiness for you and I am suspicious of the reasons why an 18-20 year old would want a 29 year old that lives in a totally different country and culture from them (plus you are a totally different ethnicity). Sorry to burst your bubble, but things like the responses you've been getting should be expected from posting at a public message board.

Originally posted by sassa

Do you have that little self-esteem that you feel the need to find a bride through a mail-ordering catalog? You can't look for love, love will come to you...

Another good one from Sassa!

Entrepreneur, it's not that we're trying to diss you - we just can't help but question how you plan to guarantee that this random picture you choose out of a catalog is going to be exactly what you want.

Let's say you were shopping for a car, and you had a book of cars in front of you. All it has are pictures of the cars, their year, make and model, and maybe the type of engine in it. That means you have to purchase the car based on minimal information. Sure, you pick the shiny red sports car, but then what happens when you get it and it's a lemon, the interior is orange leather with blue velvet polka dots, the steering wheel doesn't work, the engine sounds like someone's lawnmower is being strangled, and it doesn't go more than 20 mph tops.

So what I'm saying here is, don't buy the car without the test drive. Take a nice, long cruise and make sure you do it on both the fast track highways and stuck in traffic and on bumpy little roads, in rain and sleet and sun and snow... 'cause otherwise you're gonna find out about that orange and blue polka dot interior when you least expect it.

PS - Trade in humans was banned in all civilized countries years ago. Something to think about.