Chill out Area.

BBQ and Food.

Drinks Specials.

Poolside

The Banana Bungalow

23rd & Collins

Miami Beach

For more info: mail@purpleindigo.com

GREAT SETS BY BOTH DJS...CAKEBREAD, WHICH I ONLY HAVE HEARD GREAT REVIEWS BUT NEVER ACTUALLY HEARD LIVE, TORE IT UP AND I WAS VERY IMPRESSED...JIMMY TOURAL AS USUAL THREW A MEAN SET...OVERALL VERY GOOD COMBO OF DIFF. STYLES OF DJS...BUT WHERE WAS THE BBQ? GUESS IT WAS BRING YOUR OWN STEAKS AND BURGERS :tongue:

ALSO I HEARD THERE WERE SOME CP PEOPLE THERE, ALTHOUGH I DIDNT MEET ANY, IT WAS A GOOD VIBE...AND I AM DEF. MAKING IT THERE THIS WEEK DURING WMC...IF IT WAS THAT GOOD THIS TIME...I CAN IMAGINE HOW GOOD IT WILL BE DURING WMC WEEK.....GOOD IDEA ABOUT THIS POOL PARTY!! KEEP UP THE GOOD IDEAS AND KEEP BRINGING IN LOCAL DJS...

It was cool to get away from the clubs, just chill out, drink a few beers, relax and listen to some top tunage! Good time, I can't wait for WMC.....i'm becoming a huge fan of the "pool party."

Question: who was the 2nd DJ droppin' all those great 80's samples? (I want a copy of the 'breakfast club' track- that sample was making me bounce ------ I was feelin' that Police remix too:D )

definitely had a good time chilling, with the mini cp crew. thanks to Purpleindigo and crew for providing the tunes. perfect way to spend a sunday afternoon. damn good selection draft beers! should be out of control; next week for wmc. nice place for a cp meetup during conference.:idea:

Originally posted by digital7

couldn't make it .... woke up @ around 5 p.m. ... didn't recover on time :drunk:

conference has even started yet, and you’re already in trouble. :laugh: copies of sobe’s wmc survival guide; are free of charge. :cool:

Next Sunday for the WMC party we are gonna have burgers and a full Mexican menu!!!

(Yeah - like most of you guys are gonna have an appetite after Ultra!!!)

If bodybags inc have any left over bags from Saturday I suggest they come over to the Bannana Bungalow!!!!

Originally posted by pod

It was me, Joey, Sobeton, Purpleindigo, a few CP lurkers, and a good set by Lee, Jimmy and St John.

thanks, pod. sunday was the first time i've ever witnessed jimmy in action; his set had a nice flow, and his mixing skills are rather impressive. lee, of course, was fierce. there's so much more to him than just hard house (not that there's anything wrong with that).

i'm really looking forward to sunday's pimp-djs.com launch party.

hope to see you all there again!