Clubplanet Nightlife Community

<The real DJ Duchovony>

lavosdeldiablo

Originally posted by nexusgroove

Sure, he does WEDDINGS and BARMITZFAS, he also does Bdays, Company parties, Quinces, and now tapping into the Rave Scene.

And for those of you that want to spend $$$, He Strips! With his matching red addias thong.

NIPPLE TASLES EXTRA CHARGE.

:hat:

:laugh:

I WILL KEEP U INFORMED.....DOES HE DO BALLOON ANIMALS WITH HIS NIPPLE TASSLES ON?

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

:laugh:

I WILL KEEP U INFORMED.....DOES HE DO BALLOON ANIMALS WITH HIS NIPPLE TASSLES ON?

No sorry... Last time we tried that, the balloon rubbing on his hairy chest cause a static charge and shock his advance genimi dj system!

But he does a good Andre the Giant Impression!

Peace..

dj duchovony representing as always. be sure to check me out next week during the wmc, i couldnt get a spot at ultra so i will be spinning in the area of where ultra was 2 years ago - i will have my decks set up very close to the public restroom on the beach. i will be spinning the dumbest in uk hardhouse, the most appalling in cheesey euro trance, the lamest in florida breaks, the most annoying in dutch gabber, the most minimal of detroit techno, and the sound of this years grammys - rootsy americana bluegrass. wmc attendees are in for a sonic assault when they hear my take on the sound of 2002. come by and say hi - i will be wearing baggy spandex and giving out corndog propellors and airplane spaghetti. keep it real - and thanks for all the love and support clubplanet.

Originally posted by djduchovony

dj duchovony representing as always. be sure to check me out next week during the wmc, i couldnt get a spot at ultra so i will be spinning in the area of where ultra was 2 years ago - i will have my decks set up very close to the public restroom on the beach. i will be spinning the dumbest in uk hardhouse, the most appalling in cheesey euro trance, the lamest in florida breaks, the most annoying in dutch gabber, the most minimal of detroit techno, and the sound of this years grammys - rootsy americana bluegrass. wmc attendees are in for a sonic assault when they hear my take on the sound of 2002. come by and say hi - i will be wearing baggy spandex and giving out corndog propellors and airplane spaghetti. keep it real - and thanks for all the love and support clubplanet.

I have a new found respect. :eek: