Clubplanet Nightlife Community

JP's CD is out and is Fucking NUTS!

Originally posted by bmw4jay

Sure...You probably thoguht I meant Denny Tsettos too instead of Danny Tenaglia....:laugh:....RS = Richie Santana....

Broooooooooo if you're gonna think you're cool by putting someone down because they don't know initials of DJ's...at least do it right....

RS would really equal Roger Sanchez certainly not Richie Santana....lmaoooooooooooooooooooo

Santana is nowhere near the level of Sanchez!

SMOKEE

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by bmw4jay

OMG...:rolleyes:...I was just saying how people should know certain names...:laugh:...I wasnt ranking the DJs..Richie is not bad at all...and a good guy...I hate it when people turn threads into a "He sucks...this guys so much better" battle....Take your own advice...Get a clue...:finger2:

Listen pal, I never said he sucks......you were ripping on someone for not knowing what JP stood for. I do have a clue. I am very open minded when it comes to music. I have heard richie spin a number of times. I'm from staten Island myself.

Originally posted by unclebuc

Abyss...........lol

:laugh::laugh: :laugh:

I KNOW!!!! Do you think he really meant that- I was gonna at least think he meant XS.. I mean come on I'd rather him think THAT was NJ's "better" club rather than Abyss!!! But either way, that post really made me lmao!!!

Originally posted by smokee

Broooooooooo if you're gonna think you're cool by putting someone down because they don't know initials of DJ's...at least do it right....

RS would really equal Roger Sanchez certainly not Richie Santana....lmaoooooooooooooooooooo

Santana is nowhere near the level of Sanchez!

SMOKEE

First off...I don't think I'm cool..I was just sayin it's hard to believe how someone wouldnt know what it stood for. Second, I agree with you on Sanchez. Whatever...RS can equal whoever the hell you want....:rolleyes:

Originally posted by unclebuc

Listen pal, I never said he sucks......you were ripping on someone for not knowing what JP stood for. I do have a clue. I am very open minded when it comes to music. I have heard richie spin a number of times. I'm from staten Island myself.

My apologies...I misunderstood you.

Originally posted by StArBrYte

:laugh::laugh: :laugh:

I KNOW!!!! Do you think he really meant that- I was gonna at least think he meant XS.. I mean come on I'd rather him think THAT was NJ's "better" club rather than Abyss!!! But either way, that post really made me lmao!!!

You obviously don't read well..I said "ONE" of NJ's better clubs.

Whatever....I'll be @ Tempts....:D