Clubplanet Nightlife Community

match.com not mail order bride catalog

I didn't make fun, I just warned. But my car catalog analogy still holds. Doesn't matter if it's a catalog or correspondence, you can't possibly really know someone that way. Also, you say that it's okay if it doesn't last cause 50% of marriages end in divorce? Maybe no one told you, but here's a clue now: FOR BETTER OR FOR WORSE, FOR RICHER OR POORER, TILL DEATH DO US PART means FOREVER and divorce should not be something you just use an escape hatch when things aren't going right. That's why you try to marry the best person for you, so that you can work through all the hard times because you truly love each other. It's attitudes like yours that are responsible for all those divorces. Don't do it till you mean it and it's real - marriage isn't just something you do, it's a life-long commitment. If you're not ready for it, just date someone.

well younglady, thanks for your lenghty input. but im 29. i m sick of dating. sick of the singles scene, sick of pretected sex .. i just want a young beautiful caucasican wife who will sleep and live with me everyday.. i wanna shoot my sperm deep inside a womans vagina without worrying about the consequences.... i can't stand living alone anymore. i see these people in their mid 30s who are still single, thats a tragedy i don't wanna end up like them.. they remain single because they are picky,conceited and still trying to find the one.. forget it. that won't work.

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

I didn't make fun, I just warned. But my car catalog analogy still holds. Doesn't matter if it's a catalog or correspondence, you can't possibly really know someone that way. Also, you say that it's okay if it doesn't last cause 50% of marriages end in divorce? Maybe no one told you, but here's a clue now: FOR BETTER OR FOR WORSE, FOR RICHER OR POORER, TILL DEATH DO US PART means FOREVER and divorce should not be something you just use an escape hatch when things aren't going right. That's why you try to marry the best person for you, so that you can work through all the hard times because you truly love each other. It's attitudes like yours that are responsible for all those divorces. Don't do it till you mean it and it's real - marriage isn't just something you do, it's a life-long commitment. If you're not ready for it, just date someone.

man entrepr, i feel bad for you. you seem to have some sort of angst or something. listen, no one is making fun of you, its just that dont you think a marriage based on money and spouse submissiveness has no real bonds. its your call, but if you think your problems will be solved by this convenient marriage, you are disillusioned. i lived in kiev for a while, born in Konigsberg, Kiev is a beautiful city, just walk down Kreshatik Str. you can pick up 20 beautiful girls without any websites or catalogues

Originally posted by tribal

man entrepr, i feel bad for you. you seem to have some sort of angst or something. listen, no one is making fun of you, its just that dont you think a marriage based on money and spouse submissiveness has no real bonds. its your call, but if you think your problems will be solved by this convenient marriage, you are disillusioned. i lived in kiev for a while, born in Konigsberg, Kiev is a beautiful city, just walk down Kreshatik Str. you can pick up 20 beautiful girls without any websites or catalogues

yeah, and a third of them are prostitutes :D, a third are future nannies/operes, and the other third want to marry you so that they can become American citizens :laugh:.

Originally posted by entrepreneur

well younglady, thanks for your lenghty input. but im 29. i m sick of dating. sick of the singles scene, sick of pretected sex .. i just want a young beautiful caucasican wife who will sleep and live with me everyday.. i wanna shoot my sperm deep inside a womans vagina without worrying about the consequences.... i can't stand living alone anymore. i see these people in their mid 30s who are still single, thats a tragedy i don't wanna end up like them.. they remain single because they are picky,conceited and still trying to find the one.. forget it. that won't work.

I give up *beating head on wall*

This is just hopeless to keep bothering with :blown:

Originally posted by entrepreneur

...while you're online try to find onlinetherapy.com or helpme.com cuz you are in dire need of some counseling...this is not making fun of you; this is me telling you that your view is completely based on some major issues you have not completely resolved...good luck...

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

FOR BETTER OR FOR WORSE, FOR RICHER OR POORER, TILL DEATH DO US PART means FOREVER and divorce should not be something you just use an escape hatch when things aren't going right. That's why you try to marry the best person for you, so that you can work through all the hard times because you truly love each other.

... i couldn't agree more ...

my parents have been married for (*does some quick math*) 30 years? more? through some pretty rough times that almost ended in temporary separation but even that never happened ; they've always worked things out for the sake of my older brother and i, and for themselves. now that we're out of the house, they're rediscovering daily the many reasons they got married in the first place. they're an inspiration to myself and my brother... the true definition of a MARRIAGE: a joining of souls and motives.