Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The official...*the WMC is a comercial piece of shit thread....

Guest tillyandme

Guest tillyandme

I dislike comercial holidays and verythnig that goes with em. There are a few good parties....but dayum.....paying top dollar to do coke in miami now we are talking.....******rolls eyes.

Originally posted by tillyandme

I dislike comercial holidays and verythnig that goes with em. There are a few good parties....but dayum.....paying top dollar to do coke in miami now we are talking.....******rolls eyes.

. . man . you're just cutting and pasting aren't ya . . . Completely nuts . . . Ya know . . you never did tell me why you're so fucking crazy . . . :mad: . . and I expect an answer . . .

i'll share some of my coke with you...

and if your hot and sexy and dont weigh anything over 190 lbs. i might even blow some yay up your pink parts god willing. check me out at the blade 2 cd release party. ill be wearing adult diapers filled with orange marmalade and handing out promo's of my nu-nrg remix of george acosta's "emotions".

Originally posted by purpleindigo

Dear DJ duchovony,

We at pimp-djs would like to officially invite you to our WMC party. We will suppy you with free alcohol and food all day long. You can even DJ in a special place we have set up for you.

you really grate - sorry, I mean you are really great.

:D

:eek: