Clubplanet Nightlife Community

<<<Deep Dish Review>>>

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by phuturephunk

Jon . . . There comes a time in certain mens' lives that . . . well . . I won't say it . . but it involves hamsters, duct tape and PVC pipe . . .

. . . seriously dude, where's the hostility coming from? . . .

Actually, I wasn't even being hostile.........

I guess it did seem that way though. Plus, where did you get that hamster idea from? Last time I heard something like that was in American Psycho.

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Actually, I wasn't even being hostile.........

I guess it did seem that way though. Plus, where did you get that hamster idea from? Last time I heard something like that was in American Psycho.

. . troo troo :D . . . I got the hamster Idea from that bogus news report about those two guys, a hamster and an explosion . . I can't remember the exact details, but it was funny as hell . .

. . troo troo :D . . . I got the hamster Idea from that bogus news report about those two guys, a hamster and an explosion . . I can't remember the exact details, but it was funny as hell . .

LMFAO!!!!!!!

I remember that article.........

they made a song about that.. its hillarious.. its like an intro to a cd.. mad funny

The only way I can sum up Saturday night:

OH MY FUCKING GOD!!! :eek: :eek:

I was mildly skeptical at first; I got there at 12:30 and they started off pretty mellow. But HOLY SHIT as the night wore on they tore that shit up! It's been a long time since I've been to a party that took me anywhere near that level. And anyone who plays Sinead O'Connor, Madonna and Basement Jaxx all in one night is off the hook in my book!

BTW Bigpoppa... the Sinead song is definitely Troy, I don't know what remix it was tho.

It was great partying with everyone again and meeting so many new heads: Randall, Dolik, Awkward Science, Big Art, Ozzie, Bebby, Crackorn, and whoever else I'm forgetting.

:D :D :D

Originally posted by tastyt

It was great partying with everyone again and meeting so many new heads: Randall, Dolik, Awkward Science, Big Art, Ozzie, Bebby, Crackorn, and whoever else I'm forgetting.

:D :D :D

we met? Im sorry.. lol i met a couple of girls but they were introduced with their real names... :confused:

Originally posted by bebby6919

we met? Im sorry.. lol i met a couple of girls but they were introduced with their real names... :confused:

that's ok... when i met you you were sitting on a speaker, with dolik, awkward science and roninmess... my real name is dyanna, i don't know if any of that rings any bells, lol...

Originally posted by tastyt

that's ok... when i met you you were sitting on a speaker, with dolik, awkward science and roninmess... my real name is dyanna, i don't know if any of that rings any bells, lol...

ohhhhhhhhhhhh ok.. i remember now. i dunno who awkward science is.. but i remember.. nice to meet you :D