Clubplanet Nightlife Community

exit sat thank u

another 1 for the books, id say. well as u all can tell the party is taking off .each week is better & better, this week i will be in miami, will u guys miss me lol, jason & denny are gonna toss u guys around n about. i played the tracks from dallas(i can see ur happiness from the dance floor) if u remeber how it went. mad props to u guys good shit!!!! it was nice to see every1 out tonite. mad cp heads but there r still some that r sleeppng but soon will wake, once the word is out.I JUS WANNA SAY U GUYS R SO WARM ITS UNREAL I FEED OFF UR ENERGY. so i will be back next sat try not to have to much fun without me:hat: luv pe@ce & muzik

a nero

yo nero,

exit was phat last night....haven't been there since the summer and it's so much better......if you don't mind bro, whats the name of the sunshine song??? the place blew up!!!!!! nice work man!!!!!!

-carl

Awesome night bro!!! As soon as you dropped Stairway to Heaven...it was on. OK my head hurts too much for a good review.

Hmmmm who was there?Let's see

djjonstephen...the mythological gangsta

bebby6916700077--uhh huh

rdancer

doubtness

laraver

sexxyh

and that's all I remember....HI

Anyhoo...good night plus I found 40 bucks.....and 200 bucks the night before at roxy

dis what dis, ive spun with denny n jason, they r both awsome insane djs. r u kidding me dis? if u know me u know id never. as u i can see by ur 1 post u obviously r some1 hatin on a brother, hiding behind a screename, prob some1 who got dissed themselves grow up cuz, thats whats wrong with this f*ckin scene. dont hate appreciate

1stof all anthony wuld never dis friends of his specialy when he spins with them and 2nd dont ever say he plays 103.5 bulshit cause thats not what ants about hes got skills and is better than half the people in the scene around here so respect this kid people hes a sick dj and who else wouldnt want a spot before junior i mean come on now...

Ant,

Every week keepz gettin better and better.. hey look this week we actually got you there on time.... Sick night definitly the best so far and itz only gonna get better..... you dropped some insane trackz and that last track you dropped still got me goin wildand itz monday morning.... You definitly bring in a crowd of all different people but their all fun as hell... Have fun in miami kid... Damn what to do next sat......

and for the two kidz hatin.....

bennyblanco818.... where do you see a dis in what ant wrote... maybe try pickin up a pair of glasses or sumthing

vcast.... aparrently you never heard ant spin.... so what i would suggest is maybe comin down one week and listen to him spin.... no QTU garbage.... and his crowd is different from Jr's in between 5 and 7 his crowd leaves and Jr's crowd comez i

NEEEEEERRRRRRROOOOOOOO!!!!!

That's right once again you ripped it up. Every week just gets better and better. Even though I missed out on 2 weeks of insanity I made up for it on Saturday night. The music was absolutely nuts and kept nothing but energy flowing all night. That JP track is off the f*ckin charts and was just chaos. Thanks for the music and keep on rippin sh*t up my brother, wish I could make it down to Miami to see ya but I'll just have to wait for your return in 2 weeks. And to those who be talking smack about who is Anthony Nero? maybe you should get your ass out to Exit one Saturday night and you will know just who exactly Anthony Nero is.

Originally posted by vcast

Who is this guy? He couldn't even hang at Drama! You could play 103.5 at exit before junior and it would still be the same.

bitch PLEASE!! you must have a mental disease , assume the position and get back down on your knees!

If you'd come out to Exit on a saturday and hear Nero spin you'd kno it wasnt no KTU bullshit.. Stop hatin!!!

:gang:

:blown:

:finger:

you did it again ... another saturday night spectacular ... never a let down ... pure continueous ecstasy ... this saturday was unreal ... ant, what can i say, *your a superstar* ... tear it up in miami and have a great time ... you'll be missed around here ...

and as for you haters ... it's hard for jealous people to give compliments where they are earned and due ... so keep it up with your negative nonsense ... cause the more smack you talk ... the more power and energy my boy gets ...

much love

ps ... ant, i'll be humming my song till you get back ;)

Originally posted by anthonyn

, jason & denny are gonna toss u guys around n about.

Denny wont be there on Saturday. It is djing at an event down in Sobe on Satuday. It also seems that Denny and Jason are there now instead of Nero. This is what the flyers are saying.

Originally posted by anthonyn

dis what dis, ive spun with denny n jason, they r both awsome insane djs. r u kidding me dis? if u know me u know id never. as u i can see by ur 1 post u obviously r some1 hatin on a brother, hiding behind a screename, prob some1 who got dissed themselves grow up cuz, thats whats wrong with this f*ckin scene. dont hate appreciate

Obviously you don't know who this is (the screen name should give it away)

Try to sound a little less like a ghetto rat next time, maybe we'll be able to understand you :rolleyes:

Looks like I will be going to exit fri and sat.. the 29th and 30th... I have my 2 favorite DJs spinning main floor each night... Have fun in Miami!!!! I'll miss ya.. send me a post card!! lol.. Did you ever get mine? 2 way me defore you leave.. bye bye :tongue:

~~~ ant!!!!!!!!! u were great!!! ill come back there again soon!

what was up with the bouncer not letting anyone up to the booth....i know there was some drama the week b4 but do i look like i'd rob a dj booth?? grrrr that was the only thing that got me mad:mad:

NERO! good shyt hun :hump: