Clubplanet Nightlife Community

okay what do you think...

dgmodel

Originally posted by dgmodel

yeah exactly... and typically we speak about everything, and our events. and blah... it was just a left hook out of nowhere thats why it threw me for a loop... but i just blew past it with her... and figured id dwell on it here... oh well... but whatever. who cares.

Maybe she realize the way she was responding to you. Sometimes when you are so used to someone, you don't realize that you are being some what evassive or vague, especially if she was distracted by something else.

COuld be that she had a crappy and uneventful weekend and there was nothing to tell.

She could have been in a bad mood.

Or there really was something to hide. I mean I know that if I had something to hide from someone that is exactly what I would say.

Its really hard to say. There is so many differerent reasons that the girl could have for responding that way. If it really bothers you that much you should confront her about it. Otherwise it is going to be in the back of your mind the next time you two are together, "was she with someone else", you get the point I am trying to make.

Maybe she really actually has a thing for you.....but since you two are only casually hooking up and there is no committment, she's still looking around. Her telling you all the "stuff" shit is probably her way of saying..."I want you and I'm going to make you jealous by being shady" She wants to keep you guessing and for you to think the worst maybe so you just want her more. Doesn't really make sense, but I used to do it, then I grew up.