Clubplanet Nightlife Community

From the North

barvybe

Hey! Just finished reading that big ass WMC thread u guys got going. I love many of those eating spots :). Was gonna stay at the Astor, but they booked that place right up reserved for the "talent" as soon as they announced the dates :(

anyway, i been down your way a bunch of times, but had a few questions if u could help out:

1. is dress code any different this week than other weeks? and door policy? like, to get into Crobar on Sat., do i need to get there real early? I'll be with my girl and maybe some other mixed crowd. we'd love to be able to wear bouncy sneaks and stuff but don't know what the deal is.

2. SPACE - only big club down your way i haven't been too. Gonna go at least twice. Wondering what dress code is for SPACE and also if the 3 day pass thing is worth it? i mean, would it really bypass a huge line? stuff like that. Is it a card they give u, or do u have to go to will call each night? and how much is a normal night at SPaCE anyways?

3. does anyone know what time the wednesday Nikki Beach thing (Mixology

Carl Cox, Seb Fontaine, Dave Ralph, LTJ Bukem, Mark Lewis) starts? is it daytime or night time?

4. u guys all know each other? or just board buddies?

Thanks!!! Can't wait to get back down. Haven't been your way since December or so.

the dress code during conference is relaxed. most clubs will let you in w/jeans and sneakers. but it's up to their descretion.

typical night @ space ranges from 20-40 bux.

the wednesday mixology party isn't even being listed anymore. i haven't received any confirmation on this party. anyone else know about it? that's the only party that has LTJ listed on it.

the majority of us know ea. other. the rest are just "board buddies". there'll be plenty of meetups throughout the conference. just keep checking back and don't be afraid to say wassup.

hey thanks!!!

i'll definitely check back about the meetups and stuff. so, i'll dress up a bit first night out and see what's up.

btw - about dt and $$$, some folks i know talked to him up here last week and he said he still didn't know what the door was gonna be for that night.

did u guys see this posted by our CP Admins for a CP meetup?:

THE MEET UP WILL BE TUESDAY FROM 5PM TILL WHENEVER AT THE LESLIE HOTEL in the LOUNGE!!!!! This indoor/outdoor lounge is hot as hell. Food will be served and a nicely stocked bar!!!! MUZIK ARUBA helped us out since it seems we have too many people coming to stick it TANTRA!!!!!!!!

The LESLIE Lounge has these Chaise BED's all around half the lounge is inside and the othe rhalf is on the patio.

So after Danny (if you made it that long) Come Eat and Drink and Chill and THANK YOU MO FROM MUZIK ARUBA BECAUSE SCUMFROG IS DJING and either DJ DAN or NIGEL RICHARDS!!!!!!