Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the "wish I had something to say" thread

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . . I hate that fucking hat guy . . . ----> :hat: . . . I mean, what the fuck . . "look at my big neanderthal chin, cause I got a pretty hat and work at Friday's . . " . ..

yeah, well fuck you monkeybreath... The hat guy is da migitymigitymigitymigity mack...

:hat: :hat: :hat:

Originally posted by joeg

yeah, well fuck you monkeybreath... The hat guy is da migitymigitymigitymigity mack...

:hat: :hat: :hat:

. . . monkeybreath? . . . oh kay terdsqueezer . . you want beef, you got beef . . . you better watch that mouth of yours or I'm gonna smack you with the noodle . . .

Originally posted by kaydup

Hey that hat is just one of his pieces of flare:hat:

. . . It's not the hat that bothers me . . it's the chin . . . It's like . . and I don't want flak for saying it but . . it's like someone took a special ed kid and gave him a hat and said "hey man, this is cool wear it . . . " and then the kid walks around with his ridiculus hat on all day and people are making fun and he doesn't even know . . . It's INJUSTICE I tell you!! . . .

. . . It's not the hat that bothers me . . it's the chin . . . It's like . . and I don't want flak for saying it but . . it's like someone took a special ed kid and gave him a hat and said "hey man, this is cool wear it . . . " and then the kid walks around with his ridiculus hat on all day and people are making fun and he doesn't even know . . . It's INJUSTICE I tell you!! . . .

sounds like you just described your avatar, special ed. ;)

:hat: <---- :cool:

You know I don't think that it is the chin, I think it is his grin. He does have the grin of a special kid. You are right. Maybe we can get him a new hat or something

Originally posted by kaydup

You know I don't think that it is the chin, I think it is his grin. He does have the grin of a special kid. You are right. Maybe we can get him a new hat or something

. . .YOU SEE JOE!!! . . . whaddid I tell ya!! . . . we should make him a new hat . . .

THIS THREAD DEFINITELY SHOWS THE FUCKED UP PSYCHOLOGY WITHIN ALL OUR HEADS

i feel at home......

and in my opinion....that big-chinned smiley is just biting off the original man with that hat....THE KAT.....yeah.....i'm a loser