Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whos going to Boo 6?

I'm anti StuckonEarth.

i can't remember how, but Siceone had a great epiphany when he smoked a blunt. he whipped out a dollar bill and proceeded to delve into his proof of how the Freemasons and Illuminari rule the world from behind closed doors, how Cain is sentenced by god to walk the earth until the end of days, meaning he's still alive and kicking, and how he is probably the president of Stuck On Earth.

Don't ask me. I wasn't the one smoking.

I'm still not spending a dime on lucifer/ er i mean SOE though.

Originally posted by cintron

I'm anti StuckonEarth.

i can't remember how, but Siceone had a great epiphany when he smoked a blunt. he whipped out a dollar bill and proceeded to delve into his proof of how the Freemasons and Illuminari rule the world from behind closed doors, how Cain is sentenced by god to walk the earth until the end of days, meaning he's still alive and kicking, and how he is probably the president of Stuck On Earth.

Don't ask me. I wasn't the one smoking.

I'm still not spending a dime on lucifer/ er i mean SOE though.

Does he have anymore of that left???

No Boo for me either, I'll be away from NYC.

ok you bastards, just becuase one party sucked doesnt mean that this one is gonna suck too, im actually pretty pumped...and peeps who know me, know im not a rave fanactic, but it has a hot lineup and should just be a big day party... so all you people who will be sitting in their rooms wackin it all day saturday, SUCK IT...SUCK IT BIG TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by clubmouse

ok you bastards, just becuase one party sucked doesnt mean that this one is gonna suck too, im actually pretty pumped...and peeps who know me, know im not a rave fanactic, but it has a hot lineup and should just be a big day party... so all you people who will be sitting in their rooms wackin it all day saturday, SUCK IT...SUCK IT BIG TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thank you!.....no one understands how much work goes into throwing a massive event, and how some things ARE out of your control....stuck on earth has thrown FAR many good parties then bad ones, so theyre a-ok in my book

i have been to a few of there parties and they werent good at all. also after reading the email that asshole from soe sent to someoen on the nb board why the fuck woudl i give them my money. im upset cause i was brinign liek 10 people with me to see my friend rob spin and now they wont get a chance to see him. after i told them what happened at there last party and about the email they said they refuse to go

i have been goign to partied for a long time now and not once have i ever seen promters act the way this one guy did.