Clubplanet Nightlife Community

does weed improve sex?

heretic909

Last night was the first time I've smoked up in almost two years. And then right afterwards I ended up having some primal, violent sex with this girl. Afterwards she tells me that I felt harder than usual, so I'm wondering if I should start smoking again. Anyone know if this is the case?

Originally posted by linabina

i find that so weird.... i get so tired when i smoke... i never really feel horny and i honestly dont think ive ever fooled around when i was high... hhrrmmmmmm...:idea: i think i need to try it out... :smoke::hump:

Same here, I think my brain is fried from many yrs smoking. Just from one pull I want to go sleep and be left ALONE. It tends to dry me up so weed the furthest thing from the bed.

Originally posted by linabina

i find that so weird.... i get so tired when i smoke... i never really feel horny and i honestly dont think ive ever fooled around when i was high... hhrrmmmmmm...:idea: i think i need to try it out... :smoke::hump:

:heart::love::hump:

peace out,

roninmess

Originally posted by heretic909

I'm not talkin about it making me horny or altering the senses. I'm saying that I physically had a harder dick after smokin, and I'm wondering if smokin up does this for anyone else or if weed was even the cause of this.

I don't know; I don't have a dick, lol! I wouldn't be surprised, tho... I mean if it makes you hornier wouldn't it make your dick harder too? :confused:

Originally posted by heretic909

Actually, I was surprised I got it up in the first place. I drank three 40ozs. of OE last night along with a few wine coolers. Then I smoked up and was like "Whoa, not only is this shit up, but it's harder than usual"

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: