Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Luz Divina

visionz53

Originally posted by visionz53

WOW, didnt have to laugh at me I was just asking...thanks though... :rolleyes:

everyone on this board honestly just talks shit. try another board like experincenyc.com. youll like it better. this board use to be good. now everyone is "too good for everyone else."

Originally posted by sadelb

everyone on this board honestly just talks shit. try another board like experincenyc.com. youll like it better. this board use to be good. now everyone is "too good for everyone else."

What are you talkin about?? This is where you get all your "hot new tracks for City Soundz" and then you post em on every other board?!? :laugh:....

Originally posted by wakeup

yes i do except for the newest one. i willl be getting that at the WMC. who wants in ur eyes, so in love and into you. email me at jp sucks since summer of 2001@jimheinz.com

let's all just stop bitching right now and take a moment to laugh at wakeup's post.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

seriously though... wakeup if you are telling the truth and you are holding out on me I'm not gonna be too happy with you!!! :splat:

Originally posted by StArBrYte

let's all just stop bitching right now and take a moment to laugh at wakeup's post.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

seriously though... wakeup if you are telling the truth and you are holding out on me I'm not gonna be too happy with you!!! :splat:

oh i have them......just order them like u did ur jp cd

Originally posted by sextacy911

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Seriously though, all these newbies fighting.. What do you think CP will be like when people like Tranza,justinh,me, and all the rest of the crew gets old and gray, this will be our future, fucking drama freakz.. just my 2 sense

Originally posted by djkrackct

Seriously though, all these newbies fighting.. What do you think CP will be like when people like Tranza,justinh,me, and all the rest of the crew gets old and gray, this will be our future, fucking drama freakz.. just my 2 sense

truee... long ago when i never posted... i just used to look at what ppl write... it was so much better and ppl knew what they were talkin bout... all we see today is the same questions over and over... i dunno i give up... im gunna go to sleep or sumthin... peace