Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where is Satoshi playing for WMC?

malanee

Originally posted by malanee

I'd like to see him again...

He's playing @Lola on Sunday. It's this really small trendy bar, it should be a great set. We also have a friend whose throwing an all day pool party before hand, right next door to Lola (deep & hard house music, BBQ, and cheap drinks) should be a fun day.

You should come along for the ride........I'll promise not to throw you into the pool. ;):D

Originally posted by joeygk

He's playing @Lola on Sunday. It's this really small trendy bar, it should be a great set. We also have a friend whose throwing an all day pool party before hand, right next door to Lola (deep & hard house music, BBQ, and cheap drinks) should be a fun day.

You should come along for the ride........I'll promise not to throw you into the pool. ;):D

Hmmm, should I believe you? :tongue:

I take it Vic has your contact info - right?

A1wave, Chynado11 and I will be staying at the Cavalier on Ocean Drive under Ruth White.

Originally posted by vicman

i think joey & nautilus are planning on going to this one. this is my first option.

yep, thats the only definite plan i have so far. Can someone tell me what i should expect from Lexicon Avenue? All i know they do a lot of producing, right? But thats about it.

Also, Joey...About that BED place...Isnt it the one they always show on E! channel? if it is, it looks very expensive and impossible to get in, especially during WMC week plus it only holds 250 people. So, if i were to make plans to go there - what are the chances to get in?

Originally posted by nautilus60

yep, thats the only definite plan i have so far. Can someone tell me what i should expect from Lexicon Avenue? All i know they do a lot of producing, right? But thats about it.

Also, Joey...About that BED place...Isnt it the one they always show on E! channel? if it is, it looks very expensive and impossible to get in, especially during WMC week plus it only holds 250 people. So, if i were to make plans to go there - what are the chances to get in?

Lexicon Ave are crazy good live- really deep, funky, house (you won't be able to stop dancing).

Here's the thing w/ BED.......yeah it's pretty small (although I exaggerated it holds about 350), it's a restaurant/ lounge. It's got a great atomosphere long sheer sheets hanging from the ceiling, and huge beds everywhere to lay on, pink lighting so everyone looks tan. It will probably fill up pretty fast but depends on the night. Monday, for Danny Howells it will be a mad rush to see who gets in. However, for saturday during the tribal sessions it probably won't be a problem. There are so many other huge events that night.......Sasha & Digweed, Ultra, Yoshitoshi Party, etc. My advice is the same for every other party........get there early to insure you'll get in. My going out time is usually around 12pm, during WMC it'll probably be more like 9pm.

*Expensive? everywhere in south beach is expensive!