Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i want to lap up K like milk

bkissa

No, dry it out first like you were going to snort it, then mix it with some OJ. If your up for a wonderful K journey, try this:

Snort a 20 bag quickly, chase the drip with a glass of oj with another 20 bag mixed into it. Put on some mellow tunes, like floyd or something similar, and enjoy the ride.

Oraly, I would say around 250mg (thats should be 2.5ml of the liq, depending on concentration) or more if you are trying to hole.

And I wouldn't think it would matter if you dried it out first or not, and its going to taste like shit no matter what.

as for rectally, I am going to get someone to try it one of these days to satisfy my curiosity :)

Ketamine Hydrochloride is most commonly used as a veterinary anaesthetic. It is generally injected intramuscularly, but can also be taken orally, rectally, or snorted. Much of the ketamine used recreationally is diverted from legitimate pharmaceutical sources in liquid form. Powdered ketamine is usually the result of drying liquid ketamine.

Food should not be consumed within an hour and one-half before ketamine use, and should be avoided for longer periods of time if possible as nausea and vomiting are not uncommon. As always, it should be noted that dosages and reactions vary greatly depending on the individual. Following are charts showing approximate ketamine dosages in mg (by administration type).

Nasal

Oral & Rectal

Intra-Muscular

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The chart below shows nasal dosages for ketamine in milligrams (mg).

Nasal Administration

Threshold .1 mg / lb 10 - 15 mg

Light .15 mg / lb 15 - 30 mg

Common .3 mg / lb 30 - 75 mg

Strong .5 - .75 mg / lb 60 - 125 mg

The K Hole ~ 1 mg / lb 100 - 250 mg

LD50 (IVN-MUS) 77 mg / kg ~4,500 mg

LD50 (IPR-MUS) 400 mg / kg ~24,000 mg

Nasal Timing:

Onset: 5 - 15 mins

Duration: 45 - 60 mins

Back to Baseline: T+ 2 - 4 hours

NASAL ADMINISTRATION :

Powder for nasal use can be produced by gentle boiling off of solution. Nasal doses are highly unlinear next to oral and IM doses. The effects are quite different at low doses. A low dose nasally will be short and much different from a comparable oral dose.

One method described with nasal use is to insufflate (snort) 25 mg in each nostril, wait 5 minutes and repeat until desired dosage is reached.

Ketamine is often used in 'bumps' or small amounts of the powder insufflated from either a specialized micro-spoon, a specialized 'bullet', or eyeballed small piles. Bumps from bullets are commonly 30-50 mg, although their size varies by size of spoon, make of bullet, and individual. Users should be extremely careful when using a new method of sizing bumps.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The chart below shows oral and rectal dosages for ketamine in milligrams (mg).

Oral & Rectal Administration

Threshold .3 mg / lb 40 - 50 mg

Light .6 mg / lb 50 - 100 mg

Common .75 - 2 mg / lb 75 - 300 mg

Strong 1.5 - 2.5 mg / lb 200 - 450 mg

Anaesthetic Dose 3 - 4 mg / lb 500 + mg

Oral Administration Timing :

Onset : 5 - 20 minutes (depending on time of last meal)

Duration : 1.5 hours

Back to Baseline : 4 - 8 hours

Oral doses are prepared from a powder by placing the powder in a cup and pouring about 1 cm of hot water (tap should be ok) in it and stiring to solution. The remainder of the cup is filled with an acid such as orange juice. Ketamine itself tastes quite bad.

Rectal Administration Timing :

Onset : 5 - 10 minutes

Peak : 20 - 30 minutes Duration : 2 - 3 hours

Back to Baseline : 4 - 8 hours

Using a syringe with the needle removed, the desired dosage can be put in the syringe, inserted (using lubricant) and injected. Rectal use is similar to oral in that it has a lower peak, but longer duration.

The chart below shows intramuscular dosages for ketamine in milligrams (mg).

Intra-Muscular Administration

Threshold .1 mg / lb 10 - 15 mg

Light .15 mg / lb 15 - 30 mg

Common .2 mg / lb 25 - 50 mg

Strong .5 mg / lb 40 - 100 mg

K-Hole .75 mg / lb 60 - 125 mg

Anaesthetic Dose 1 mg / lb 100 - 200 mg

IM Timing: Onset : 1 - 5 minutes (depending on dosage and location)

Duration : 30 - 60 min.

Back to Baseline : T+ 2 - 5 hours

* LD50 = dose which will kill 50% of the tested animals.

INTRA-MUSCULAR ADMINISTRATION :

It is common to have muscle pain when injecting larger doses of liquid Ketamine into muscle tissue. The pain can continue for several days if it is not administered properly. The muscle soreness can be somewhat controlled by using a very fine (small gauge) needle and by injecting very slowly. It should take 15-30 or more seconds to inject a dose into a muscle. If you feel it begin to sting, slow down the injection rate. IM and IV administration generally produce a higher peak, and a shorter overall duration than other methods.

Every individual reacts differently to every chemical.

Know your Body - Know your Mind - Know your Substance - Know your Source.

Yo I was mad stupid one day with one of my friends, and there was a lil bit of K left in a liq (you know, the liquid that you can't get out cause it's like lil drops stuck to the side) and we mixed juice in there and drank it to see what it would do, and I got MAAAAAAD sick.. I thought at first I was feeling fucked up, but then I realized that it just hurt my stomach really bad. UGH. NEVER AGAIN!! :blown: :blown: :blown: