Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who is it that said....

I GUAAAAARAAAANTEEEEE!!

You know who im talking about, that new orleans chef that had that cooking show on tv, and he kept saying it, it was like his trademark, like crazy eddie's INSAAAAAAANE!!!

I saw some simpsons ep recently and they had some guy parodying it, but i cant remember the real guy, arrgh!

Stupid i know, but I'm wide awake, sick as a dog, and my mind is running.....

Lou (^_^)

That's just something they day down there, but probably the chef you're thinking of is either Catfish Charlie or Paul Prudhomme. Pretty sure they both had cooking shows at one time or another, and they're both huge fat guys with beards, so I can't really distinguish too much otherwise.

Originally posted by bluewater

it was like his trademark, like crazy eddie's INSAAAAAAANE!!!

uh huh.... but speakin of Crazy Eddies I was goin through old crap in my basement, and i found a pack of Crazy Eddies playing cards....... and it had a phone# on the bottom, and when u call it it says "Crazy eddie's, where the prices are InsaAaaaAAAne! ...biotch!"

Originally posted by brickhouse

That's just something they day down there, but probably the chef you're thinking of is either Catfish Charlie or Paul Prudhomme. Pretty sure they both had cooking shows at one time or another, and they're both huge fat guys with beards, so I can't really distinguish too much otherwise.

It's Paul Prudhomme.