Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Everybody welcome muthafuckin lilmo14 to the boards..

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :mad: :mad: :mad: fuckin technical problems cause her password aint goin through and it was typed the same way as registered. Muthafuckin i need that Elton John wardrobe lookin mofo, DaVe's assistance. :tongue:

aight so iam sitting here trying to get on the messageboard for like a few hours now. Talk about luck. Since 9am dude what a horrible few hours. Aight so lilmo 13 and lilmo 14 is dead and hardcorekitten is here now;) Naw for some reason my other names didnt want to work but my hardcore name did so whatever at least i can talk to you all now. iam going to try to figure out how to get my pic up but if i mess up its not my fault LOL so dont lol at me:)

Originally posted by quoth

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :mad: :mad: :mad: fuckin technical problems cause her password aint goin through and it was typed the same way as registered. Muthafuckin i need that Elton John wardrobe lookin mofo, DaVe's assistance. :tongue:

Same thing happened to me all the time, kept changing user name till I put in a really long password with letters n numbers after that I still dont' have any problems..she could try that....:blank:

Hi Elton... !(???)