Clubplanet Nightlife Community

???

vikkii123

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Yeah, we were on a roll for a while there. Looks like we lost our momentum!

Ever notice how many people read this board vs. how many people post on it?? There were like a dozen people last week that popped out of the wood work... kinda makes you wonder...:confused:

Ya I did notice a lot of new people posting. But it's always nice to see new faces!!! Wonder where everyone is this week though!!!

:hat2:

Originally posted by kaydup

I tried to explain it to you two, I have several screen names and just post on different ones:laugh: :laugh:

So what's up we need something to talk about over here....

:laugh: I almost forgot. So Drew, aka Trainwrecked, aka that guy who was all pissed about people dissin' RI last week, how's it going? :tongue:

btw, Drew... what the hell are we going to do without you these next two days!?! We count on your posts!!

:laugh: I almost forgot. So Drew, aka Trainwrecked, aka that guy who was all pissed about people dissin' RI last week, how's it going? :tongue:

btw, Drew... what the hell are we going to do without you these next two days!?! We count on your posts!!

I know, I will have to hop on my laptop at night or something:laugh: :laugh:

Yeah sorry about the whole RI thing I was just in a bad mood:laugh: :laugh:

Nice thanks! I would like to hit it up on the 5th after DD

I'd like to hit-up Rise after S&D and after DD... that could be a tough one though... lots of $$$ and lots of late nights. But I don't think that'll stop me!

I just gotta make sure I get on the list somehow after Sasha and Digweed... it's going to be a madhouse there for Ali!

I'd like to hit-up Rise after S&D and after DD... that could be a tough one though... lots of $$$ and lots of late nights. But I don't think that'll stop me!

I just gotta make sure I get on the list somehow after Sasha and Digweed... it's going to be a madhouse there for Ali!

Yeah I keep forgeting about next week. Yeah I would definatly like to keep that night going and check out Ali too

Is that a threat!?! :tongue:

We'll have something to talk about... I've already got a couple of ideas cooking :idea:

Good job striking up the conversation:D You gets todays prize, what it is I have no clue but you win:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by vikkii123

Why has this board been so dead the last 2 days?? What's up people???:tongue::hat::confused: [/quote

Hey guys...sorry I have been so quiet. VERY busy at work this week. All the boss's are away on Friday so Ill be more talkative:laugh:

Keep the Boston board going strong!!

Nice thanks! I would like to hit it up on the 5th after DD

Hey Drew,

I am going to be going to Rise on the 5th for Steve, going to have a couple of NYC friends with me. Will also be at DD...

I was thinking about hitting up Rise on the 29th if anyone else is interested.

Originally posted by prplhz

Hey Drew,

I am going to be going to Rise on the 5th for Steve, going to have a couple of NYC friends with me. Will also be at DD...

I was thinking about hitting up Rise on the 29th if anyone else is interested.

We'll since I'm going to be with you does that mean I get to go too:D Promise not to be such a biiiaaattttccchhhh this time;) I don't have to work that day so I'll get plenty of rest!!! K!!! K!!!!

pink&lovely.gif

Jess, you're right... the board's deadness is definitely because you haven't been around to post.. IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!!:tongue:

And today we don't have Drew, so the rest of us are gonna have to keep it real (I start to twitch here at work if I've got nothing to read!)

I'll most likely be hitting Rise after S&D as well (hopefully!). As for the 5th... don't see why I wouldn't go again! My one and only Rise complaint is seeing guys without shirts on checking themselves out in all those mirrors :puke:

Everyone always wants to talk about sex, but no one will ever START talking about sex!

So I'll start... I'm getting some, how about you guys?? ;)