Clubplanet Nightlife Community

???

vikkii123

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

So I'll start... I'm getting some, how about you guys?? ;)

:laugh::laugh: ok :raisesmyhand: i am too, got some last night actually. :cool: (i'll say hi right now cuz he LURKS, but doens't post lol )

when was the last time for you? ;)

Originally posted by nycchic24

:laugh::laugh: ok :raisesmyhand: i am too, got some last night actually. :cool: (i'll say hi right now cuz he LURKS, but doens't post lol )

when was the last time for you? ;)

Last time was last weekend... if you ask me this same question just about any week, that'd be the answer! Since Jackie's got school all week in Worcester, and I've got work in Boston, we rarely see each other outside of the weekends (it's been like this for a couple years now).

But once Friday rolls around... LOOK OUT!!! :hump:;)

Originally posted by teamj5

What is "getting some"

:confused:

I'll take this one guys.

You see teamj5, when a man and a woman who love each other very much (or have too much to drink), come together to show their love (or horny-ness), they share a special kind of hug. The hug is beautiful, and special in every way (especially if the man pays for it). This hug is often referred to as "gettin' some", or "smackin' dat ass". Someday when you get older, you may find a special young woman to hug... but until then, you can always hug yourself!

Is that a bit clearer now?? :D