Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Marshall Fairbanks contact me please !!

Marshall - How are ya man..listen I dont have your number around anymore but I want to talk - gimme a call man 973-743-6443, I need a few things and want to talk to you about this thing Im doing...hope all is good and I appreciate that help you gave me back then at the party a while back...anyway hope to talk with you soon, Greg

Well I guess your entitled to your opinion but the guy was a real gentlemen and the night he played at a teen party I threw he was a complete professional and he mixed real well and the sound system he brought was GREAT...Id like to rent a sound system from him again and if he sees this post I'd like him to contact me. I was at the DJ Times convention in Las Vegas and they had a chimpanzee that was trained to mix records there...mixing well is a great asset but there is soooo much more to being a great dj. I mean why put the guy down...I accept the fact theres a lot of drama on this board but I think the guy is allright with me, anyway thanx - greg

Originally posted by gregwhite85

Well I guess your entitled to your opinion but the guy was a real gentlemen and the night he played at a teen party I threw he was a complete professional and he mixed real well and the sound system he brought was GREAT...Id like to rent a sound system from him again and if he sees this post I'd like him to contact me. I was at the DJ Times convention in Las Vegas and they had a chimpanzee that was trained to mix records there...mixing well is a great asset but there is soooo much more to being a great dj. I mean why put the guy down...I accept the fact theres a lot of drama on this board but I think the guy is allright with me, anyway thanx - greg

Well I guess you don't know the REAL Pulse now do you?

Rent equipment from him, have him do TEENY BOPPER nights with 'N STREET and BACK SYNC but if he spins, they will not come.

Johnny..who said anything about him spinning ? I dont do teeny bopper nights, I threw a sweet 16 party for my neice Erica that he played at for a group of her friends..the guy was really cool with me. Maybe Ill hire the chimpanzee to pllay opening night..do you think people will come to see that ? hehe, come on down man and have some coffee and smoke a joint and relax with us down here...hope to see ya down there...really tho dont worry I'll have good djs ok? Ive only been 1 for 22 years..peace, Greg

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

Must be one of his steps to improvement!

You think he's got the latest version of the Electric Slide? I hear the kids really like it when he mixes the Macarena over Derb, kids go nutz!

Originally posted by jrzygrl

You think he's got the latest version of the Electric Slide? I hear the kids really like it when he mixes the Macarena over Derb, kids go nutz!

As long as he brings 'N STREET and the BACKSYNC BOYS!!!!!

And what's with GREGWHITE86, GREGWHITE88, GREGWHITEAGAIN, GREGWHITELINES, and GREGWHITE76......Pick a friggin name already.

Ill certainly do that Johnny...make a list of shit you want me to do. You seem to have this big hard on jealousy towards Marshall...you shouldnt hold shit like that inside..tell him yourself - come here opening night and walk up to him and tell him exactly how you feel...I have a feeling I know what his response will be to you...take care, greg

Originally posted by gregwhite88

Ill certainly do that Johnny...make a list of shit you want me to do. You seem to have this big hard on jealousy towards Marshall...you shouldnt hold shit like that inside..tell him yourself - come here opening night and walk up to him and tell him exactly how you feel...I have a feeling I know what his response will be to you...take care, greg

Did I touch a sore spot......I'm sorry....I guess I'll duck when I see him, huh?

Wow,all this drama about "THE PULSE" and none of it started by me!! Greg,you want JBR to come to a kiddie party ad tell Marshall what he thinks of him??? your kidding me right ?? Kinda funny how you want to rent his system but he is not good enough to use it for you.

Im not sore...i wish you the best yo, I just think its not healthy to hold in those negative feelings...tell him, as far as ducking I have no idea..do you think you should duck ?...go up to him and find out. I have no idea and really couldnt care...cya

Im not sore...i wish you the best yo, I just think its not healthy to hold in those negative feelings...tell him, as far as ducking I have no idea..do you think you should duck ?...go up to him and find out. I have no idea and really couldnt care...cya

On the real, GREG, Yes, I hold some not exactly nice personal feelings towards him. Vented when they came out last year. The last thing I do is hold them in.

I sincerely wish you the best of luck and I was just busting your ballz about the name. Relax, for Christ sake. It's all good.

how come all of you guys can insult dj's but as soon as i make a comment about the dj at PLATINUM i get friggin' attacked ??

i don't even know marshall but you don't see me freaking out on any of you for obviously thinking a chimpanzee can spin better than this guy !!

oh well - have a good one !

whoa - wait a sec...and this will be my last post for this thread...

A: Your boy and I see hes a moderator here came on and started kicking the negativity about Marshall.

B. Im not throwing or plan to throw or have I ever planned to throw "kiddy" parties

C: Whatever business I plan to do or inquire about from Marshall has not been discussed by me here nor did I say I planned to book him as a Dj - It was your friend who commented that Marshall "sucks as a dj" and "if I have him at my place it will be empty" - dont try to rent space in my head or try to turn shit around and point at me like Im some kind of trouble maker I could care less if your buddy hates or likes Marshall or whether he finds him and does whatever. I just think your boy likes to sit at his computer and pick and choose posts to kick his random negativity out...If youse dont like the guy go tell him as I coulld care less..the guy was a perfect gentlemen to me and if I can rent equipment from him I'd love to do it again....kill the fuckin drama; at 40 years old I have better and more urgent things to do like open my place than sit here with youse and spout off...and as far as picking 1 username..go and hire a CGI writer to fix your friggen BBS and maybe I wont have to re-register a 100 times to be able to post - thanks, with that I now leave you to meet the fire inspector down at the after hours space Im opening on the 19th of april...I leave u all to you own negativity now...stew and brew - ceeeeya

Originally posted by barbiegirl

how come all of you guys can insult dj's but as soon as i make a comment about the dj at PLATINUM i get friggin' attacked ??

i don't even know marshall but you don't see me freaking out on any of you for obviously thinking a chimpanzee can spin better than this guy !!

oh well - have a good one !

That's very explainable, Platinum, for some reason that I don't understand, has quite a few people who enjoy it there & will defend it, having been there myself, I agree that it sucks.

However, Marshall on the other hand, does not have many fans. I've yet to meet one person who considers this gentleman (I use that loosely) to be a nice person.

Hope that helps!!!

i think my posts are arriving a bit late...everythings cool...I promise I wont bring up Marshall anymore - whatever...I have to go...I saw the last bottom post from JBR..cool man thank you I appreciate your kind words and hope to see any of you that want to come down at the place...just doing all of this is really stressing me to the fulllest...take care..this is a great board and I just wish it worked for me as far as being able to login..thanks - I gotta jet, take care Ill post up later again....

Originally posted by sexyinthecity

I know who Marshall is (not personally), but does he even or ever had a residency anywhere?

I'm not sure, I think he might have been at Surf Club for a while, but I know him from him DJing at a house in Ortley 2 summers ago. Real prize! :cheese:

Originally posted by jrzygrl

That's very explainable, Platinum, for some reason that I don't understand, has quite a few people who enjoy it there & will defend it, having been there myself, I agree that it sucks.

However, Marshall on the other hand, does not have many fans. I've yet to meet one person who considers this gentleman (I use that loosely) to be a nice person.

Hope that helps!!!

hey jrzygrl - you see the people who like that place on this board seem to all be employed there or best friends with the people who are.

i'm glad to see yet ANOTHER her PLATINUM hater !!!

so tell us what didn't you like about the place, i'm curious ??