Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why O why, did they have to take Jello Pudding Pops off the market?

attachment.php?s=&postid=738558

I mean what did this poor guy ever do to anyone cept try to sell some "PUD-ING" pops and knocked up some young bitch later to be found the father of her child. Ahhhhhhhhhh i fuckin the miss 80's with Jello Pudding Pops and Pop Rocks. :(

Originally posted by kami

I LOVE TO SUCK ON PUDDING POPS .... VANILLA THAT IS!

yo, central jersey, older chic, loves to suck on vanilla. :eek:

She is mine. :cool:

Sorry Spragga, guess she aint an equal oppurtunity employer. :(

Guest kami

Im not sayin i don't like chocolate!! I'v just never tasted it....if it looks tasty i'll eat it... ps Im not an old!

ps Im not an old!

well according to this

hmmm 1975? yer older :tongue:

compared to lots of board people...for instance my young horny ass will be 21 in 2 months.

hmm...Spragga is 27 but he is black and im a cracka...so u pick.

btw...where in central jersey? :tongue:

wtf....i come on here ....wantin to post about my love for pudding pops....and i have to witness quoth kickin a sad ass game to the new girl!!! stupid mc! shouldn't u be making love to your imaginary girlgriend u fashioned out of recycled heiney bottles!..with her bottle cap nipples...

Originally posted by misk

wtf....i come on here ....wantin to post about my love for pudding pops....and i have to witness quoth kickin a sad ass game to the new girl!!! stupid mc! shouldn't u be making love to your imaginary girlgriend u fashioned out of recycled heiney bottles!..with her bottle cap nipples...

OMG!!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

omg get the fuck outta here i aint kicking no game. Shit, its bad enough my girl cost me $4.35 in Heineken bottle deposits, so i'm at least gonna have common coutesy to stick with her. :rolleyes:

btw, East Brunswick is the next town over. :tongue:

What am I? Chopped liver? :(:tongue:

Ragga wants ass too

Misk ...are you PMSing today?

u obviously have no clue what is going on....please refreain from further commentation on me!:D

ps~~>ragga...u r too old to kick anything...let alone kick game.....just sit there and look cute....;) ;) ;)

u obviously have no clue what is going on....please refreain from further commentation on me!:D

ps~~>ragga...u r too old to kick anything...let alone kick game.....just sit there and look cute....;) ;) ;)

The only thing ragga might be kickin' is the bucket! :eek:

spragga i think its time to start the old folks club:idea:

what are you kidding me?? Spragga is the muthafuckin Chairman of the board....you can be his nurse if you want.

...i'll just always be the stupid Mc right Misk? :rolleyes::tongue:

Originally posted by spragga25

Ragga's old, but he IS the true GODFATHER of playin! ;)

This is very true folks...Ragga comes bullshit-free complete with a king kong dong all yours for just $39.95 Act Now!!

There's no one in hell im gonna be a white boy trying to say my dick is bigger than a negro's...just no way.

Originally posted by quoth

This is very true folks...Ragga comes bullshit-free complete with a king kong dong all yours for just $39.95 Act Now!!

There's no one in hell im gonna be a white boy trying to say my dick is bigger than a negro's...just no way.

I cannot tell a lie - ragga's only 2 inches......

from the ground! :eek: