Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Secrets in MOVIES...

Did anyone watch "3 men and a baby", and see the ghost?? Theres this part where they walk by a window, and behind the curtain you could see a boy wearin a tuxedo, and it looks like he doesnt have a face... looks mad creepy

Or did anyone see the midget hangin himself in the backround during "The Wizard of OZ"?? Supposedly, one of the midgets hung himself during a scene where theyre all dancing.. and the editors didnt notice it, and didnt cut it out.

yea..i've seen them all.....the wizard of oz one is right after she throws the fire at the scarecrow..i think...it's been a while...i can't really watch that movie because the little people scare the crap out of me!!!!! not sure what's worse..that or willy wonka?!

How about the association with Pink Floyds "Dark side of the moon" and Wizard of Oz...you suppose to play the movie amd turn down the volume and when the MGM lion roars the second time play the cd and it actually in sync...I tried it works!!!:eek: :eek:

Originally posted by ceepee

How about the association with Pink Floyds "Dark side of the moon" and Wizard of Oz...you suppose to play the movie amd turn down the volume and when the MGM lion roars the second time play the cd and it actually in sync...I tried it works!!!:eek: :eek:

YesS... i was hoping someone would mention that. That is pretty sick.. Each song changes when a scene changes, some lyrics explain whats goin on in a scene, the midgets dance perfectly in sync with the song "money",

and the best part, at the end, while dorothy is touchin the tin mans chest, u hear a heartbeat getting louder.

And its funny cuz Pink Floyd denies tryin to make the album go with the movie...

Originally posted by mugwump

Check the right hand side of the screen..

Wack-wacka-wacka...(Pacman in Tron)

This is in the movie for like ten frames..

lol*

attachment.php?s=&postid=740277

lol 10 frames is like 1/3 of a second... how or why does anyone sit there and go frame by frame to find this shit?? lol...

Originally posted by joeg

lol 10 frames is like 1/3 of a second... how or why does anyone sit there and go frame by frame to find this shit?? lol...

Same reason why or how someone spends all day reading

retarded threads like this...

Check out other Disney bloopers:

http://www.blooperfiles.com/features/disneyfilms/disneyfilms.html

like this one with a naked chick in the window of

"Rescuers down under"

attachment.php?s=&postid=740296

Best one of all time has to be from The Rescuers....a disgruntled animator spliced in about 10 frames with a naked woman in the window, and evidently this was in the original movie that was in theaters. It took them 22 years to discover this, which is why Disney had to recall all of the Rescuers DVDs when that was first released...

Originally posted by mugwump

Same reason why or how someone spends all day reading

retarded threads like this...

Check out other Disney bloopers:

http://www.blooperfiles.com/features/disneyfilms/disneyfilms.html

like this one with a naked chick in the window of

"Rescuers down under"

Well then bite me and just beat me to it ya little bitch....

BTW, what the hell are you doing on your computer when Pseudo's going on tonight???

Originally posted by brickhouse

Best one of all time has to be from The Rescuers....a disgruntled animator spliced in about 10 frames with a naked woman in the window, and evidently this was in the original movie that was in theaters. It took them 22 years to discover this, which is why Disney had to recall all of the Rescuers DVDs when that was first released...

Holly shit I swear that's freaky..

I just posted that @ the same time!

(And Pseudo's off tonight as far as I know)

There is one scene from the Lion King where older Simba was on the top of the cliff and falls down. When he falls there is a bunch of leaves that flys off the ground and into the air and it spells out SEX. Interesting.;)

if you watch the wizard of oz scene closely u will see that its really one of those larged neck animals that are walking around in the backround bending down, it just looks like someone hanging themselves but its just an animal with a long neck moving in the backround.