Clubplanet Nightlife Community

does anyone else not feel like dancing when they roll?

Originally posted by xtcvitality

Actually, MDA is MUCH more speedy than MDMA. It is more intense, but a lot more speedy. MDA in my opinion is a much better club drug than MDMA. I'm not to sure why MDMA makes you so floored and your legs feel like jello, but thats what happens to me all the time. I'm in the same position as you romy. I tried to take a break for awhile to see if I could get some of that speediness back and it just won't happen. Thats why I don't roll at clubs anymore...it ends up just being a big waste of money and I won't even remember wtf I did for 6 hours nevermind what DJ spun and how awesome he was. I'd rather be at home where I can have conversation with good friends and listen to what I want to and drink what I want to. And if I wanna get fuckin naked at home with my girl I can...I can't at he club without gettin thrown on the street bare ass naked. The speediness has nothing to do with the pill, its all your body and how it accepts the pills

ur nuts. mda is exactly wat people try to avoid when getting pills...just makes u fucked up...none of the euphoria or speediness.

Originally posted by bkissa

when u dont want to dance on pills anymore its a sign u need a long break. happened to me sadly. :(

its always been like that with me even when i started doing it. i stopped for like 4 onths and when i went to exit 3 weeks agao i didnt want to do shit except sit down and chill. maybe its just me. :D :D :D

bkissa:

your wrong, yet again. If you do some research, you will find that MDA is much speedier than MDMA. MDA overlaps with MDMA very much, except MDA causes visual hallucinations and does not produce the EMPATHY that MDMA does. EMPATHY is the loved up feeling and connection with others. MDA does however, produce a much greater speediness AND euphoria. Euphoria is a general feeling of well being, basically, its the "fucked up" feeling that you get from MDMA, MDA, meth, pot, etc. MDA lasts a lot longer than MDMA, makes you want to dance much more, makes music sound better, and makes you trip to boot. My friends and I all believe that MDA is a much better dance drug than MDMA. I personally believe that MDA is a much better drug period.

I thought it was just me. I used to dance non-stop when I was rolling but lately I just sit or stand around and listen to the music. I've been overdoing it the last few months, too. I'm taking a break now so I'll see what it's like when (and if) I do it again.