Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fucking chickens....

I was dating this girl at school for a few months...mad hot but whatever...She leaves for spring break in CANCUN and tonight tells me that she is seeing this dude from NY that she met in Mexico....let it go it was a hook up and I told her off big time..it didnt help that I drank my two best friends tonight johnny and Jack...Johnny Walker and Jack Daniels for the rookies...fuck her..who the fuck is she....I went to Europe and I hooked up but am I binging back girls from Italy..no...I Think i should of.....girls suck my ass...

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by sin-sational

Get over it you got dumped!

Wow look who's giving love advice-the town mattress back herself-everybody's favorite hand me down-Laurie!:laugh:

OMG, you crack me up!!! First of all, if you are still in school maybe the problem is you spend you time on the internet, LOSER!! When I was in school, I was out living it up!!!

Originally posted by queenbitch

OMG, you crack me up!!! First of all, if you are still in school maybe the problem is you spend you time on the internet, LOSER!! When I was in school, I was out living it up!!!

Who are you talking to?

Originally posted by k-hole6969

Hey queen bitch...here is a spoon eat my fucking ass whore bag.....hey living it up at Community college doesnt count retard...

You just keep making yourself look worse. Maybe you should have stayed out of a K-hole and went to a real college!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

guys will always do what guys do, its all the girls that are evil slut, whore, bitch, no good, all pink on the inside hookers, i hope no girl gets to offended, khole i feel you, lets just say my ex is no better than a box of hair so i have a bad taste in my mouth and still very bitter