Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone Else Staying Home For Spring Break?

Ack already stayed home for spring break. I think the idea was initially to save money, but that was before I went out for DT, Aphrodite, Terry Casey, Lep, Coal, etc etc. Hence the self imposed sabbatical until Stanton Warriors. I'm sure enough people will be around to keep you company, and if there isn't, you can always just wank to your siggy :goofy:

never once even through out high school did i ever "go away" for a spring break or any kind of break, i feel everyone's "pain" b/c it just really sucks staying home and working/studying....think of it this way though....staying home NOW and working/studying is going to pay off in the long-run...

Originally posted by xpander

I'm also a spring break loser... staying home to do work and study...

sigh... :(

ditto. Its all good tho.. i went away in Feb and had mad fun.. I dont mind sitting home and getting to relaxfor a little bit.. Well with work I really only have 3 days off. NO school tues and thurs (the only days I go 9:30am-8pm) and than wed I always have off work. Which means I get to chill with people that I normally only get to see once a week.. I cant wait till wed!!! :D