Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Danny Tenaglia Spinning In Jersey 4/25/02

Well (SFQTPIE)Actually Have you ever heard of the PHAZON sound system??? Prob not cause you have no clue.

Well we have one of those at Abyss......And for DT it is gonna be at Its finest. With a Phazon Rep there just incase. Were gettin lots more speakers for that night too. the sound in there is gonna be amazing. Do you even know what good sound systems sound like or do you just think that the louder it is the better!!!!

Yeah there is gonna be VIP section for CP'ers. and im having a personal party that night also for SICKTRACKS.COM.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by binoyshah

Well (SFQTPIE)Actually Have you ever heard of the PHAZON sound system??? Prob not cause you have no clue.

Well we have one of those at Abyss......And for DT it is gonna be at Its finest. With a Phazon Rep there just incase. Were gettin lots more speakers for that night too. the sound in there is gonna be amazing. Do you even know what good sound systems sound like or do you just think that the louder it is the better!!!!

Yeah there is gonna be VIP section for CP'ers. and im having a personal party that night also for SICKTRACKS.COM.

Word! :D .....ST on the left, CP on the right! :tongue:

Originally posted by binoyshah

Actually well prob both be in the same section...Lots of Big names comin in that night so they will prob have the right for Industry heads! Im sure Sicktracks and CP can hold it down in the same section.

true..true. What a night its gonna be :eek:

Hey all....UPDATE....Due to the amazing response we ve had so far with only 1 week of promotion...we suggest you make your plans early to arrive early....

There wont be any advanced tickets for the fact that we want everyone to come as ealry as possible and show Danny Tenaglia how jersey is....He will start @ 9PM!!!!!! 5HRS of DT....

see you out and about this week!

bp

Originally posted by blueprintent

Hey all....UPDATE....Due to the amazing response we ve had so far with only 1 week of promotion...we suggest you make your plans early to arrive early....

There wont be any advanced tickets for the fact that we want everyone to come as ealry as possible and show Danny Tenaglia how jersey is....He will start @ 9PM!!!!!! 5HRS of DT....

see you out and about this week!

bp

Blue print Stop your shit! You sound like a annoying baby.. Take your ass to the promotions board we all know who DT is...... and all the damm posts are by U!!!!! I guess You Paid A shit load for DT:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: For A thursday When I'll Go see DT for more then 5 hrs On a friday !!!!! BUT anyway Give Me A $10 Ticket And I'll roll frorm Thurs thru Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:blown:

Originally posted by gianna01

Too many Bumps blueprint!!!! I might not go someone told me about abyss getting raided that night! Hope it's not so!:(

Yeah i think this rumor was started by opposing clubs.....Obviously Jealousy!!

Dont even sweat that.....If there jealous now just WAIT!!!!!!!

"GO HARD OR GO HOME" - Club Abyss!!!!!

Originally posted by binoys

Yeah i think this rumor was started by opposing clubs.....Obviously Jealousy!!

Dont even sweat that.....If there jealous now just WAIT!!!!!!!

"GO HARD OR GO HOME" - Club Abyss!!!!!

Jealousy is such an ugly animal....