Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Danny Tenaglia Spinning In Jersey 4/25/02

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys...written by DT himself...just passing it on...

Danny Tenaglia Speaks Out About Abyss on 4-25-02

Taken from dtourism.com made by Danny Tenaglia himself...

" IT'S ALL GOOD PEOPLE! >>> IT'S WHAT WE DO!

So what if I am playing at Abyss? I am looking forward to it. I actually hear it's an incredible room with great sound. Why is it so wrong for us to try to bring what we do and spread our vibes and maybe even educate a new audience into something different for a change of pace? If we don't do it, how will the crowds that normally go there ever know the difference between local resident DJ's and some of us more well known DJ's who are known for traveling? Is it OK for me to play in Detroit and Texas, but not in New Jersey? I call it "Spreading the Love" and bring the attitude and concept of "Being Yourself Somewhere Else" for a night. Your are all welcome to come, as I know many Vinyl regulars will.

Believe me, it is a good thing for everyone when DJ's like myself, JR & JP, etc play at other venues whether locally or in other cities or countries.

Not every one has the luxury of living in NY and do not have the oppurtunity to hear Eric Morillo on a Thursday or his guest, or Me and my guest on Fridayss, or Deep Dish and other Global DJ's @ Vinyl on Saturdayss, or Timmy Regisford @ Shelter, or JP @ SF & Junior @ Earth...... "

Your Blueprint To 21st Century Clubbing...

Originally posted by blueprintent

Guys...written by DT himself...just passing it on...

Danny Tenaglia Speaks Out About Abyss on 4-25-02

Taken from dtourism.com made by Danny Tenaglia himself...

" IT'S ALL GOOD PEOPLE! >>> IT'S WHAT WE DO!

So what if I am playing at Abyss? I am looking forward to it. I actually hear it's an incredible room with great sound. Why is it so wrong for us to try to bring what we do and spread our vibes and maybe even educate a new audience into something different for a change of pace? If we don't do it, how will the crowds that normally go there ever know the difference between local resident DJ's and some of us more well known DJ's who are known for traveling? Is it OK for me to play in Detroit and Texas, but not in New Jersey? I call it "Spreading the Love" and bring the attitude and concept of "Being Yourself Somewhere Else" for a night. Your are all welcome to come, as I know many Vinyl regulars will.

Believe me, it is a good thing for everyone when DJ's like myself, JR & JP, etc play at other venues whether locally or in other cities or countries.

Not every one has the luxury of living in NY and do not have the oppurtunity to hear Eric Morillo on a Thursday or his guest, or Me and my guest on Fridayss, or Deep Dish and other Global DJ's @ Vinyl on Saturdayss, or Timmy Regisford @ Shelter, or JP @ SF & Junior @ Earth...... "

Your Blueprint To 21st Century Clubbing...

Sweet message:cool:

iMagine listening to danny spin during the day on the beach....SICK!

iMagine listening to danny while the sun sets rather than when the sun is rising!

OFF THE HEEZEE FO' SHEEZEE MY NEEZEES!

If it would happen......OUTTA CONTROL!

Hey all....Just passing on some info...Blueprint Deejay. Mark Bee (satellite records.nyc) will be playing tonight @ centro-fly w/paul oakenfold if anyone is interested...come up and say hi!

bp

is glenn going?? someone call me, glenn, jared, mark i dont care

SOUND UPDATE::::We have had steve dash (phazon founder) come in twice this past week to tweek the system.

****WE ARE BRINGING IN 16 MORE BOXES OF SOUND TO THE MAIN ROOM**** YOU MIGHT NEED SOME PLUGS!!!!

thanks for all the feedback...one week from tonight DT @ Abyss!

bp

Now I know this might be a stupid question but at what time is Abyss goin to be open too...if it's the regular 3:00...We all know that's not enough time for Danny to get the real party started...If anyone is a tru DT fan we all know that at Vinyl the party starts at like 4-5...So if someone can tell me what time the party is ending on Thursday it will be greatly appreciated but I will def. try to make..."Be Yourself" in Jersey can't be missed...:tongue:

Oh yea and if someone can also do me a favor and either email me the flyer or post it...I haven't had a chance to see one yet...

mayous...goto upperlevelentertainment.com for the flyer and info....DT starting @ 9pm..so he will def have the party going 12..were in jersey..lets enjoy what we can!

bp

This goes to show that Jersey definitely has it's moments.......