Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Danny Tenaglia Spinning In Jersey 4/25/02

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by teklord310

DT is awesome, i want to check him out at Abyss. Should be... interesting to say the least. DT and Phazon is history, that only happened at Twilo. Don't even compare the two systems, one is a mini boom box, the other is the most advanced high tech sound system in the world. You decide. :rolleyes:

FYI...The ppl who own and installed the system that is in TWILO are the same ppl who installed the system in ABYSS when they renovated last year.:)

Originally posted by blueprintent

Flyers out this week....Looks Amazing!!! Thanks "PLAY" and Abyss!!!

PLAY ENT..Has some sick shit Coming thru too!!! Hope its all at Abyss...

Deep Dish, Josh Wink!!! Coming soon!!!

SEE YOU THERE!!!!!!!

Keep me posted on Deep Dish, I just heard them for the first time at Space for the WMC, they were Awesome!!!!!!

Originally posted by ecdsbc63

i dont understand some of these people... abyss has a great system ..how do u have a fake phazon?:finger:

Exactly!!

Maybe some things need to be tuned up a bit but im sure by the time Danny puts on his first record it will be Perfect. Nuff Said. Stop the hating.

And about payin 30 dollars for DT....Well DT does not work for FREE or anywhere near what he gets at vinyl at his residency, hes gettin paid ALOT of money so it has to come form somehwere. I dont think 30 is too much at all.

the only reason why twilo's system is better is maybe cuz they can put the bass up vol ,,everything up ... abyss on the other hand cant because if we tur the bass up or the vol anymore ... the ppl who live down the street can feel the vibration an complain ...we have gotten complaints befor ...thats why its not like twilo:D

HEY ALL!!! Just Had a final meeting @ abyss to discuss particulars about DT.....First of all the System....Steve Dash@Phazon has been personally contacted about DT playing there....He will be there to tweek the system to new heights before the night arrives....ALSO...WE WILL BE BRINGING IN TWO MORE STACKS!!! SPECIALLY FOR THE NIGHT!!!! Also...there will be a Phazon Technician present throughout the entire night.

Cant wait...Thanks for all the positive words on here!!!

More updates later!!!

BP

Originally posted by clubbincutie

are alot of you guys from the board goin? cause i really wanted to go, n thought i would go with my bf, but now he's sayin he'll prob b workin there that night, so wont have time for me..i never heard dt before and really wanted to check it out...

I'm sure there will a lot of people from CP there that night.....

I am planning a CP Meetup for this night with a special section reserved for CP Members. PM me if interested or e-mail me at joe111774@aol.com. Also you will automatically be placed on a reduced guestlist. This event is 18 and over and $30 at the door. Doors open at 9:00 PM sharp with Danny spinning 9:00 till close. Guestlist open till 11:00 PM. See you all there!!!

Originally posted by jarmenio

I am planning a CP Meetup for this night with a special section reserved for CP Members. PM me if interested or e-mail me at joe111774@aol.com. Also you will automatically be placed on a reduced guestlist. This event is 18 and over and $30 at the door. Doors open at 9:00 PM sharp with Danny spinning 9:00 till close. Guestlist open till 11:00 PM. See you all there!!!

Work it Joe.....:)

Why pay 30 bucks to hear him from 9-2 in cheesy abyss. When u can pay 20 to hear him in ny at vinyl. Its only right outside the Holland tunnel????????? Just wondering what the reasoning would be cuz there is no way abyss's system comes close to vinyls:confused: :confused:

Originally posted by sfqtipie

Why pay 30 bucks to hear him from 9-2 in cheesy abyss. When u can pay 20 to hear him in ny at vinyl. Its only right outside the Holland tunnel????????? Just wondering what the reasoning would be cuz there is no way abyss's system comes close to vinyls:confused: :confused:

How about a

1.a change of scenary

2. a different crowd

3. a chance for people to hear DT that normally don't do afterhours

4. A good reason to go out on a thursday in Jersey

5. DT DT DT

Originally posted by jarmenio

Word up! :D...Do I smell a VIP section?? :laugh: