Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sexy Roxy Tonight- Need Info?

Dress code is casual but nice I guess you could describe it as.. you can wear nice jeans and boots and stuff like that with a cute top or whatever but you can't get in with like sweats or UFOs or something.

Best time to get there would probally be 1ish I guess.. I haven't been there in a couple weeks so I don't know for sure, but when last time I was there, the place didn't really get bumpin' until around 1am.

You'll have fun. :D :D :D

Originally posted by trancend

ive worn ufo's there

So have I, but I've seen people get turned away with them before, and I don't wanna give bad advice. :D :D :D

Nah, but to tell you the truth, they are a lot more lax about the dress code now than they used to be the first month or so of opening.. so I guess I'm retarted.

I hate trying to explain dress codes to people because a lot of times it honestly depends.

Originally posted by spragga25

<<<<<<<<QUOTH!!!>>>>>>>>>>

He'd be the man to answer all of your questions! :)

thank you ragga...quoth owes you some bitches for that one.

anyhow...

pretty young crowd 18-ehh..27 cause ragga may be there, drinking crowd,fun time, harddddddddd fuckin trance, nice female vocals,CP people all over the stage,fuckin stage crew holdin it down,dress code is whatever,quoth's dress code for ladies is tight and revealing or as little as you can go,ideal time to get there is 10:30-11pm if u dont have a guestlist or card and are gonna stand on line..if u got a card..anytime til 2am...preferably 12am, and i wanna party with 2 of the sexiest girls out there, long as you both dont look like princesslolita.